ch 46

It was icy and snowy, and the wind was cold. Gu Liushen walked step by step. He didn't know where he was going. There was a faint voice telling him to go forward and keep going, so he kept walking.

    Suddenly a hand stretched out from the thick layer of snow and grabbed his ankle tightly, Gu Liu looked down, a child was exposed in the snow beside his feet, and he was covered with cracked and flowing water. Herpes, a pair of black and white eyes stared at him like this...

    huh -

    Gu Liu suddenly sat up, facing him was a warm fire not far away, the orc who was roasting by the fire turned his head, "Doctor, you're awake."

    Lie added a piece of firewood to the fire and said, "It's still early, we won't have breakfast in a while, does the doctor still need to sleep?"

    Gu Liu stood up silently, he He walked to Lie's side and asked, "Lie, can you accompany me to go out?"

    ...

    The golden lion was running in the snow, Gu Liu rode on the lion, and the lion on his body asked, "Doctor, we have already come out. Now, where should we go?"

    Gu Liu said, "I don't know, Lie, can you smell the black bull orcs? There are black bull orcs among the people I'm looking for!"

    Lie: "I'll try, I hope the heavy snow has not covered the smell."

    ...

    In a cave not far from the pottery tribe, Asha stared at the various grasses in the pot. The water gradually turned dark, and Aman came over and asked, "Asha, are you alright?"

    Asha wiped the sweat from her face. In such a cold weather, she was sweating profusely. Without raising his head , he said, "Wait a minute, the color is not dark enough."

    A Man was a little anxious, "The children are itchy, and the orcs watched them and wouldn't let them scratch the things on their bodies, but they were too uncomfortable. It makes people feel distressed, there are still a few children who have a fever, Asha, what are we going to do? Are these grasses really useful?"

    Asha's eyes were full of bitterness, "Aman, we can only try it."

    At this time, a sub-beast suddenly shouted: "Asha, Asha, come and see! My Xun can't wake up!"

    Asha and Aman hurried over and saw the little orc lying on the animal skin blanket, his face flushed and his brows furrowed, his Eminem calling him from the side: "Xun, Xun, wake up! Xun, Xun !"

    His Eminem shouted hoarsely, but the little orc showed no sign of waking up. The sub-beast said in pain: "Asha, is my Xun... can't be saved?"

    Asha stubbornly twisted She frowned, her mouth was so bitter that she couldn't say a word, so why wasn't her child like this?

    "

    Bang——" Asha was startled, and when she turned her head, she saw that Aman threw the clay pot and the contents of the pot to the ground, and the black juice spilled into the fire, making a hissing sound. He said anxiously, "Aman, what are you doing?"

    Aman raised his head, his face full of tears: "It's my fault, it's me who hurt everyone, if it wasn't for the grass I brought back, everyone wouldn't stay here. If you go back to the tribe and there are witches who will expel them from evil spirits, maybe they will survive!"     Ah

    Man cried: "Asha, call the leader, let's go back! Woohoo-"

Sha's throat rolled, and a tall orc walked up to her, held her shoulders and said, "Asha, Aman is right, we should go back to the tribe.