ch 50

A few days ago, Asin fell ill. When he went out to collect, he stepped on a sharp stone and cut the sole of his foot. The hole is not big, but a little deep. I won't take it to heart, and Asin is naturally the same.

    Although he can't say anything bad about medicine in the tribe now, and he knows that medicine is indeed better than witch, but he can't forget how he said medicine in the tribe before, so if there is any small wound, he will definitely not Those who go to the doctor, besides, going to the doctor for such a small wound will also be laughed at by other people in the tribe.

    Moreover, he is a member of the Tianhe tribe. He has been immersed in his eyes and ears for so long, and he knows some methods of dealing with wounds.

    So he treated the wound for himself, simply washed it with water, and then applied the herbal medicine. He felt relieved. He didn't expect that he would not be well after a few days. It was hot, and the wound on the foot was red and swollen.

    It is no exaggeration to say that Ah Xin, who found that his head was dizzy and his whole body was starting to heat, was extremely frightened. He looked at the wound on his foot and his face was full of fear. The wound was so small, how could he be killed? What about evil spirits? And didn't he treat the wound according to the medical method?

    The terrified Asin wanted to go to the doctor, but he walked out of the room in a daze, and seemed to see the whole tribe looking at him in a trance. Don't you still have to rely on doctors, and there are those orcs and beasts, all laughing around him, saying that he is a fool!

    Asin was very angry, he went back to his room, lay on the kang and fell asleep in a daze, in a trance he wondered if he was about to die, he regretted it, regretted that he had said that in the tribe before about medicine, He also regretted that he didn't go to the doctor, but he couldn't go now if he wanted to.

    Of course Ashin didn't die. He was rescued by the doctor. It was Yawu Ahe, who lived with him, who found that he couldn't wake him up, so he sent him to the doctor. When he woke up, he saw the doctor and the doctor. A Du.

    At that moment, Asin told himself that the doctor saved him, and he should make up for the slander he had done to the doctor before!

    Hmm... So Asin is now in the tribe praising the doctors for their good work every day...

    While collecting, they caught a wounded little beast, the wound already showed signs of evil spirits invading, Asin sighed: " Fortunately, our tribe has a doctor, if our wounds were like this in the past, maybe we wouldn't survive!"

    The Asian animal next to him nodded in agreement: "You are right, thanks to the doctor!

    " At that time, they killed a snake, and Asin sighed: "Fortunately, our tribe has doctors, even if we are bitten by a snake, we are not afraid that we will die!"

    The Asian beast next to him: "Well, you are right. That's right."

    While cooking in the tribe, an Asian animal sprinkled a few green peppercorns in the pot, and Asin sighed: "Fortunately, our tribe has a doctor, otherwise we still have worms in our stomachs now. !"

    The Asian animal next to him: "..."

    Watching the Asian animal cut the ginger, Ah Xin opened his mouth and sighed, "Fortunately we—"

    The Asian animal who was cooking couldn't bear it anymore, picked up the clay pot and left, Ah Xin was dumbfounded: "Ahe Ahe, why did you leave?!"

    Ahe, who was far away, rolled his eyes, why did he leave Axin without any points in his heart? Yes, the doctor is indeed very good, very powerful, and of course it deserves the praise of all of them, but who is talking about these words every day!