ch 99

For the people of the temple, the place other than the temple and the two major tribes is a wilderness, even those large tribes recognized by the temple.

    People outside live in caves, eat boiled food, and even eat raw meat and drink blood.

    And the savages are stupid and ignorant, just give them a little salt or other good things, and they will die and worship the temple.

    Tutian has been a great witch of the temple for many years. Over the years, he has left the temple several times to go to other tribes. Along the way, he has naturally seen countless tribes that are not even small tribes. Among these tribes The people who are not so much a person, it is better to say that they are no different from beasts, and they are extremely contemptuous of Tutian.

    Naturally, he is not alone in this kind of thinking. The whole temple is like this. Even the large tribes of tens of thousands of people outside are still a barbaric and vulgar place in their eyes, and there is no need to stop. If it is not for the sake of To maintain the rule of the temple, Tutian said that he was unwilling to leave the temple.

    At this moment on the way to the Tianhe Tribe, Tutian was in a pretty good mood after hearing the praises from the witch of the Tianhe Tribe, even if it was a large tribe, even if it had learned to build houses, it was a tribe so far away from the temple. If you think about it, it is just to replace the cave with a house, and there will be no difference other than that.

    On the contrary, this witch from the Tianhe Tribe is quite sensible, much better than the savage orcs of their tribe. The people who once stayed in the temple are different from others.

    An endless stream of compliments came out of Nai's mouth, and Tutian was quite satisfied when he heard it. He suddenly asked Nai: "What's going on with your tribe's house?"

    Nai was instantly stuck, and the cold sky was on his forehead. Sweat broke out, Gu Liu sighed, I didn't say it well just now, why did it get stuck at a critical moment, how did Gu Liu know that when Nai saw this Lord Tutian in the temple, he was scolded by this Tutian for lying at that time There have been several times, and now it seems that the person is him, even if you say a little compliment, if you want him to lie, he can't say anything, mainly because of psychological shadows!

    He couldn't make it, Gu Liu had to play by himself. He stood up and said respectfully, "Lord Tutian, our tribe's house was learned by our shaman from the lord of the temple."

    Tutian watched this sudden appearance . The Asian Beast came, frowned and asked, "Who are you?"

    Gu Liu raised his head, revealing a pair of bright eyes, pressing his excitement: "Sir, I am just the most inconspicuous Asian Beast in the Tianhe Tribe, but I I have great respect for the shrine and the adults in the shrine, and my biggest wish is to see the adults in the shrine with my own eyes!"

    His eyes were so bright that he didn't speak, and Tu Tian felt that he could see through those eyes. A wave of respect for him and the excitement of this sub-beast after seeing him.

    Along the way, Tutian has never seen such eyes before, those ignorant little tribe orcs and sub-beasts almost regarded him as gods, but they were unkempt, with a strong stench all over their bodies, and they haven't left yet. Recently, Tutian's impression of them has fallen to the bottom. At this time, let alone treating him as a god, he even knelt down and kowtowed to him, and he felt disgusted in his heart.

    But the sub-beast in front of him was different. It was clean and good-looking. The first impression went up. Coupled with this reverent little look, Tutian naturally felt that this sub-beast was not bad.