ch 101

Huang, a rhino orc, strong is naturally strong, but what is the use of all strength? After each hunt, people who are haunted by evil spirits will not die. There are fewer and fewer people in the tribe, and life is getting more and more difficult.

    Huang thought that their tribe would be the same as other small tribes, and slowly the entire tribe would die, but one day a powerful mobile tribe came to their territory. It was really powerful. I have never seen a mobile tribe with so many beast orcs in the team. Generally speaking, beast orcs are not interested in mobile tribes.

    Soon he didn't have time to think about this problem, because the other party told them that there was a big tribe called Tianhe tribe far away, and they said that they could eat well, dress warmly, and don't have to worry about being haunted by evil spirits, because Most demon-infested people get better.

    At first, Huang didn't believe it, but after seeing the three sub-beasts who were called medical team members in the mobile tribe, it didn't take long for an orc in their tribe who was injured to die. Get up, this time, Huang has to believe it.

    Anyway, if you stay here for a long time, you will probably not be able to survive. Even if you can survive, it will be very difficult, so the tribe where Huang is located immediately decided to follow the mobile tribe to the Tianhe tribe.

    Along the way, Huang was naturally uneasy, for fear that the Tianhe tribe was fake and that the other party deceived them, but when he really arrived at the Tianhe tribe, his anxiety did not decrease but increased. This time, he was not worried that the other party cheated them, but worried about himself Can you really stay in the Tianhe tribe? Is such a good tribe really willing to accept them?

    Now that he has lived in the Tianhe Tribe for half a year, Huang has adapted to the life of the Tianhe Tribe, but occasionally he still feels flustered when he thinks of his previous thoughts. He is different from others. There is not much contribution, so staying in such a good tribe and enjoying such good treatment will make me feel uneasy.

    So he always kept looking for the old people of the Tianhe tribe and those who were in charge of him, expressing that he wanted to contribute to the tribe, and he was willing to do it no matter how dangerous it was!

    On this day, Huang was very excited. After looking forward to it for so long, he finally received the task. The time for him to contribute to the tribe has finally come!

    As promised, Huang pretended to be ill and waited weakly at the door of the infirmary. His cheeks were flushed and he kept coughing. He saw someone in the distance, and he raised his hand and knocked on it. The door of the infirmary coughed and said, "Help me, help me."

    The door of the infirmary opened, and two members of the medical team helped him up. There are several orcs and sub-beasts, looking at their appearance, the injured and the cold, they all look bad anyway.

    At this time, he was supported on a bed, and the door of the infirmary opened again. He saw the doctor came in with a group of strange people. He didn't know who those people were, but he could tell him the task. The lord said that all he has to do is to pretend to be a patient, and then be driven out of evil spirits by strangers, and finally get well!

    Sure enough, he heard what the doctor said to those people, asking them for advice, and then saw the members of the medical team start to expel evil spirits to the sick people. That was not expelling evil spirits at all. Evil spirits are not the method by which doctors and medical teams expel evil spirits, but the method by which witches expel evil spirits!

    Huang remained calm, because he found that other patients didn't seem to feel wrong. After the medical team expelled the evil spirits, several patients were helped to stand up, thanked and left.