ch 84

Today on the north side of the Tianhe tribe are Ah He and a new Asian beast who has joined the medical team for a year, called Al. The so-called on-duty is also the medical team that the doctor has dispatched for them. The two of them take a day, the old man takes the new man, and the doctor said it is to increase them. If there is anything you don’t understand, send someone back to the medical team to find him.

    Now the witch of the Tao tribe is in the medical team, and threatened to compare the ability to expel evil spirits with the doctor. The newly added Yabeast Al was a little hesitant. She had heard the name of the Tao tribe and knew that the Tao tribe was also a big one. Tribe, I have even heard about the witches of the Tao tribe, and I heard that the witches of the Tao tribe are also very powerful, so she asked A He in a low voice: "Master A He, are we going to find a doctor?"

    A He patted Her shoulder said, "No, it's not that we have encountered some incurable patient. Let's try it first. If it doesn't work, it's not too late to find a doctor."     Al

    nodded ignorantly: "Okay, okay."

He stood up and said to the Asian beasts in line, "I'm sorry, I'll expel the evil spirits for you right away."

    After being scolded by the dwarf's praise, smoke rose from his head. Between Ah He and Ah Lan, they said angrily, "No, you belong to the medical team, right? Go and get your doctor, I want to compare with him who can expel evil spirits faster and better!"

    Ah He twisted Mei Mei looked at Zan and said, "Okay, but how do I know how good you are at expelling evil spirits? The doctor is the most powerful person in our tribe, can he come out and compare with you at will?"

    Zan: "What are you? What do you mean?! Your doctors are the most powerful, so am I not the most powerful of the Tao tribe? I learned from the temple, but he just learned a little from Nai, so he can still be as good as me?!"

    Ah He thought to himself Laughing, he is an old man of the Tianhe tribe, and he knows best what a doctor is. His ability to expel evil spirits is just a lie to protect the Tianhe tribe. As for the witch, he has not been in the tribe for so many years. Did you drive out evil spirits?

    However, Ah He knew in his heart that the others were not. At least those who joined the Tianhe Tribe not long ago, and even the orcs and Asian beasts from the outer tribes felt that what Zan said seemed to make sense.

    Ah He ignored this and said to Zan directly, "You want to compare with our doctor? Yes, you can prove that you are better than me first. I am a medical student."

    Zan snorted and pulled Nai away: "What's so troublesome to do, since your doctor also learned from Nai, I'll just follow Naibi!"

    Nai, who was being pulled by him, was shocked when he heard this sentence, Bi, Bi what? than expelling evil spirits? ! God is above, he will expel evil spirits! Before Gu Liu came to the Tianhe Tribe, he thought that although he was a little bit poor in learning in the temple, he should be able to do it anyway, but since Gu Liu came, he has become a marginal figure in the tribe, who cares Does he expel evil spirits? If you don't leave, you will die at every turn. Compared with Gu Liu's ability to save almost everyone, the gap is really too big!

    That is, in the process, he slowly realized one thing - he really won't expel evil spirits!

    Now if he wants him to compare with Zanbi in public, wouldn't Gu Liu's lies about medicine and witchcraft made up to save his face will be exposed? If so, he might as well die!

    "Wu, Wu, what's wrong with you?!" The

    sudden startled breath caught everyone's attention, and Zan turned his head to see Nai, who was fine just now, softly collapsed on the body of an orc, looking extremely weak. It looked like the orc was still shouting Wu Wu, Zan's eyelids jumped, and before he said anything, he saw the Asian beast who claimed to be a medical student stepped forward three or two steps, grabbed Nai's wrist and said, "Wu, you What's wrong?"