ch 121

The scorching sun is scorching the earth, the air is twisted, the ground is cracked, the grass and trees are withered and yellow, there is no wind and no sound between the sky and the earth, and there is a dead silence. This is the hottest time of the day. All animals will avoid this terrifying heat, except - people.

    On the high city walls of the Tianhe tribe, the orcs wore thick dark gray armor and stood in the city gate towers and makeshift grass huts. Gu Liu was wearing armor and kept wiping the sweat off his face and neck. Just as he wiped it off, the next wave of sweat dripped down again. It was hot, it was too hot!

    The orcs of the temple are insane when the battle starts at the hottest time of the day!

    Gu Liu is still like this, the surrounding orc warriors who are taller and stronger than him will only get hotter. Their prototypes are already covered with fur. Although humanoids have no fur, their ability to resist cold and keep warm in winter is higher than that of Asian beasts. How much, naturally, it will be more tormented in such hot weather.

    Hei walked in with his helmet in his arms, and the moment he stepped into the room, there was no coolness, only sultry heat. If the sun is a kind of heat that burns people and stings, then in this city gate tower is a kind of scorching heat. The crowd was so dense and sultry that it was impossible to tell which was more uncomfortable when comparing the two.

    Gu Liu fanned him with a bamboo fan. He seemed to have come out of the water. His whole body was soaked with sweat. Gu Liu asked, "How is it?"

    Hei said, "There are still six kilometers to them. We're at the city."

    Gu Liu nodded, according to the speed of the orcs, six kilometers is a matter of ten minutes, and the city gate they are now in is a city gate that has been rebuilt over the years. It is taller and thicker and has a wider range. Guang, including the Tianhe tribe and Tianhe tribe's large fields, can well protect the crops of the Tianhe tribe, but the disadvantage is that the supply will be very slow, and there is still a long way to the Tianhe tribe city.

    However, houses were also built next to it, and wells were dug, and now it can be used as a camp.

    Black said to others: "The enemy has ten minutes to arrive, get ready!"

    All orcs: "Yes!"

    The order was passed down layer by layer, and the atmosphere on the Tianhe tribe city wall became tense. Hei said to Gu Liu: "Doctor, the battle is about to start, you go down quickly.

    " The warrior swayed slightly, Gu Liu quickly walked up to the warrior and asked, "Are you dizzy? Are your eyes blooming? Are you thirsty?" The

    orc warrior said, "Doctor, how do you know? It's buzzing, I can't even hear what you said."

    Gu Liu waved his hand, and two members of the medical team ran over, Gu Liu said, "He has a heat stroke, take him down to rest!"

    Orc warrior: "No, doctor , I want to participate in the battle, I want to go on the field to kill the enemy!"

    Gu Liu reprimanded: "Don't be in a hurry to kill the enemy at this time, you are suffering from heat stroke, if you don't go to rest, you will die!"

    Heat stroke, it sounds like It doesn't seem to be that serious, is it just too hot and dizzy? It is not as terrifying as the severe diseases caused by those terrifying viruses and bacteria, but the fact is that living things are very fragile, and a heatstroke that does not sound terrible can also lead to death, and this is not a small probability event.

    The orc warrior in front of him is just a sign of heatstroke, and the degree of heatstroke is not deep. As long as he rests in a cool and ventilated place and replenishes salt water, he can return to normal in a short time.