ch 2

Burning the wound with flame can indeed play a role in disinfection and sterilization, but there is no doubt that it will cause more serious burns, and even carbonize the flesh of the wound, destroying the local wound, the follow-up treatment is more complicated, and the recovery is slower.

    Moreover, the wound is still there, simple burning cannot heal the wound, and infection will inevitably occur in the follow-up, and even the infection will be aggravated due to burns. Seeing this hand, Gu Liu immediately recognized the level of this witch's medical skills, and he couldn't say that he didn't understand it at all, he could only say that it had nothing to do with it.

    Especially after discovering that the black-haired man was burned, he was carried down like this, without any herbs or any warnings, he was carried down like this!

    Gu Liu's eyes darkened. Rather than saying that this witch was saving people, it was better to say that he was trying to aggravate people's injuries and make people die faster. His eyes drifted to the black-haired man unconsciously. His wounds needed immediate attention. Cool down with water, otherwise the burn will only get worse.

    ...

    After expelling the evil spirits, the Tianhe tribe ushered in a carnival. Every time the hunting team returned, they would be able to eat a full meal of fresh meat. This is a day that everyone likes.

    A Du got a large piece of meat, and turned around excitedly and said, "Liu Today we can eat meat as much as we can!"

    His side was empty, and the very beautiful Asian beast that he picked up this morning and followed him was gone. , A Du scratched his head and muttered: "he was still here just now, where did he go?"

    On the other side, the two orcs who were seriously injured in this hunt were sent back to their cave. The black-haired man was lying on the animal skin blanket. The orc who brought him back

    said : "Hei, you rest first, the witch has driven out the evil spirits for you, you will be fine, don't move, I'll bring you some barbecued meat back for you later." He left quickly, as if he couldn't wait.

    Hei closed his eyes, his waist seemed to be still burning, and severe pain spread from his waist, but he exhausted all his strength, and his whole body was soaked with sweat, which was worse than when he was injured. If it hurts, is there really an evil spirit in his body? So it hurts so much?

    Evil spirit, thinking of this, Hei can't help but feel scared. Everyone who is entangled by evil spirits will die. He doesn't want to die. No, he will not die. Wu has expelled evil spirits for him. Flames can burn everything. The evil spirit has been burned to death, he will not die!

    But deep in his heart, he was still uneasy. After all, almost none of the people in the tribe who had been burned by the flames survived. Thinking of the miserable appearance of those people when they died, Hei was very scared. He... Can he really survive?

    The cheers of other people in the distant tribe came into his ears, pain and fear were intertwined, and the black jaw couldn't help trembling. At this moment, he heard subtle footsteps, and someone entered his cave. He turned his head slightly, and saw a man walk in. He had fair skin and smooth hair. This was a sub-beast, a sub-beast that looked very special. What would a sub-beast do when he entered his cave? ?

    Hei endured the severe pain and said with difficulty: "Go out quickly, there may be evil spirits in my body that will hurt you."

    Evil spirits are things that everyone in the tribe is afraid of. As long as they are entangled by evil spirits, That person will die. After exorcising evil spirits like him, even witches will not come into close contact with them. No one knows if there are any evil spirits in his body. No one will come near him except to bring him food and water.