ch 49

In the dark cave, the tall and stern orc supported the pale-faced Asian beast and looked at the witch of the Tao tribe with suspicion in his eyes, he asked, "Witch, it has been a winter and spring, but the situation of Aji It's not getting better at all, can you really expel the evil spirits for Aji?"

    The witch of the Tao tribe looked a little embarrassed, he looked at the exposed legs of the beasts, compared to the strong limbs of the beasts of the Tao tribe , This Asian beast is obviously too delicate, it looks as if he has never participated in the gathering of the tribe. He has been raised in the tribe's cave since he was a small Asian beast, so he has such thin limbs and snow-white skin. .

    Zan, a witch from the Tao tribe, is an orc from the Rabbit tribe. He was very short and thin. Maybe he wants to make up for whatever he lacks. His favorite is the tall and strong orc sub-beast, and the one he hates the most is Aji. Such a weak sub-beast, because every time he sees such a sub-beast, it reminds him of his own imperfection.

    He expelled the evil spirits from this sub-beast named Aji for several months, but the sub-beast named Aji showed no signs of getting better, even if he used the grass that his grandfather taught him.

    Zan doesn't think it's because he doesn't have enough power, on the contrary, he thinks that this sub-beast is not haunted by evil spirits at all!

    At first, when the orc Amon found him, he said that his arms and legs were very sore, and that the legs were getting harder and harder to lift, as if the legs were getting heavy, but Zan didn't see anything on this Asian beast. 's wound.

    Moreover, over the past few months, Zan has seen with his own eyes how this Asian beast was protected by the tall orcs behind him. He didn't even have much respect for him as a witch. In winter, he even let him go to the Asian beast's cave to give Ya Beast expelled evil spirits, saying that Ya Beast's legs were too painful to walk!

    This incident has made Zanji hate him until now. He has the highest status in the Youtao tribe, and even in the hearts of many small tribe orcs and Asian beasts. However, the orcs and Asian beasts from this far place don't respect him so much. Let him expel evil spirits to this sub-beast, dream!

    Well, Zan still expelled the evil spirits for the Asian beast. After all, the leader of the Tao tribe also said that the orc of this Asian beast is the leader of the Yinbei tribe, and the Yinbei tribe is the largest salt-producing tribe. The tribe is even bigger, no matter how much dissatisfaction he has in his heart, he must expel the evil spirits for this sub-beast and try his best to restore him to normal.

    But the problem now is that he has expelled the evil spirits for this sub-beast for a few months, and the grass does not know how much he has used, but this sub-beast means that he is not well, that is to say that he is still in pain, and now this sub-beast The orc even questioned him!

    Even questioning, doubting, him!

    Zan was angry, and while he was angry, he felt a little guilty, but when he saw that the Asian beast was weak and leaning on the orc, he became righteous again and said loudly: "I have expelled the evil spirits for him long ago, and there is nothing in him at all. It might hurt again!"

    Hui frowned: "Wu, what do you mean? Do you think Aji is lying?"

    Wu raised his chin, the meaning of which was self-evident, Hui's face turned cold, he said "Okay, I understand."

    After speaking, he helped Aji and left Wu's cave. Wu was still behind them and said, "If he hadn't lied, then the evil spirits that even I can't expel, even you guys. He ran all over the major tribes, and even the temple couldn't expel him! He won't live too long!"