ch 105

"A Xin, you didn't go to the law enforcement team, why did you come back?" In the

    medical team, A He was taking medicine for someone. When he saw A Xin coming back, he asked a random question. After a glance, he found that A Xin was actually holding on to it. An orc's hand, he was surprised: "A Xin, what are you doing?" A

    Xin glanced at the orc behind him and said, "I want him to see how good I am!"

    A He: "..."

    He looked Look at Axin and then look at the orc who was caught by Axin, and said speechlessly: "Brother, you don't have to let Axin, if

    Axin forced you to come here, you can leave now." The orc pulled by Axin didn't move, and A He called again: "This brother?"

    Orc Wei: "..."

    "A He, come and have a look, this man is clearly sick, but he died. I still have it today. I have to find a way to cure him!"

    Hearing that he was dying, Ah He also became serious, and after getting the medicine for his patient, he came over, Wei: "..." It was good enough that I could leave Well, what do you mean by coming here again?

    "Strange, his face is yellow, is this a liver problem?"

    Wei: "I died."

    "Do you think so too? I also think that he is called jaundice, so he has to lower the jaundice first... "

    Wei: "Let me go!"

    "But why is his belly so big? It's obviously not normal!"

    Wei: "!!!"

    "I said I was dying, let me go!"

    Wei stood up abruptly, He glared at A Xin and A He: "Is this how your Tianhe tribe treats other tribesmen? It doesn't matter if others want it or not!"

    Ahe Axin was taken aback, Axin stood up and said angrily: "If you really want to leave, go away! We are just two Asian beasts, don't you know how to resist when we pull you? Treat you to your sickness. Still not happy, you have to die to be satisfied?!"

    Wei: "I just want to die!"

    After that, he turned around and walked out, but he didn't take a step, and the whole person was dragged back to the original point, everyone: "???"

    Seeing that he was holding the orc's hand, Asin said: "???"

    "How strong am I?"

    In a house north of the Tianhe tribe, two Asian beasts laughed, one The Asian Beast said loudly: "He took the initiative to hit us, and Ali and I thought he was very powerful, but it turned out that he was an orc, and his strength was so small that Ali and I could press him to fight! Hahahahaha-"

    … ...

    "The Tianxing tribe attracted the attention of the temple, so you brought the tribe to join the temple?" In the

    warm room, surrounded by a rolling group, Gu Liu and Chun sat opposite each other. The guests and host enjoyed the feeding exercise, and as he and Chun deepened their chat, neither Gu Liu nor Sharp Teeth and Sharp Claws continued.

    So everyone looked at Chun, who knew best why the Tianxing tribe became what it is today.

    Li Ya was very puzzled: "But Wu, why? Even if our Tianxing tribe does not join the temple, we can't continue to be strong, but it was enough at that time. I remember that our tribe already had 40,000 to 50,000 people. It's enough for us to live well."