ch 73

The weather began to warm up, the bright and gentle sun hung over the Tianhe tribe after a long time, the snow began to melt, and obviously bathed in the sun, the people of the Tianhe tribe felt even colder.

    "Kai, why haven't they come out yet? Isn't this the eighth day?"

    Jiao He Hu stood at the front of the crowd, looking at the two houses a few hundred meters away, because the tribe couldn't exchange enough pottery for the tribe. Therefore, a few days ago, they took part of the orcs of the tribe into several teams to go out to find the salt mountain in the mouth of the doctor, but unfortunately they found nothing. They didn't return to the tribe until three days ago, and when they came back, they heard that the doctor had locked himself, the medical team and others with the orcs from the outer tribe, and they were not allowed to approach.

    It would be fine if nothing happened, but Kay told them that the doctor did this because someone outside had contracted an extremely terrifying evil spirit called diphtheria. People with evil spirits have stayed in the same room, so there is a possibility of being infected with evil spirits. The reason why the northern side of the tribe was closed, and no one was allowed to approach it, was to protect the rest of the tribe.

    Hearing this, how can Jiao and Rou not be worried, the evil spirits that can be transmitted through breathing, just listen to it and feel terrible, not only them, why not worry about other people in the tribe? In order to protect them, the doctor chose himself to live with evil spirits. Everything the doctor and the medical team did was for them, but they couldn't do anything but wait. During these seven days, how many people have been praying to the gods, asking the gods to bless the doctor and the medical team. people.

    Counting the time, today is the eighth day. The entire tribe gathered not far from the two houses and waited nervously.

    I don't know how long it took, in the ears of the sensitive orcs, the sound of rustling footsteps sounded, the closed door suddenly moved, and then it was opened from the inside with a creak, everyone held their breaths, and looked closely without blinking. Inside the door -

    one foot stepped out, and the atmosphere became even more tense. In the next second, that person came out completely, Shan laughed and shouted: "Leader, I'm out!"

    Everyone in the Tianhe tribe: "..." It's not a doctor after a long time, but I'm very happy!

    After the mountain came Mu and two other orcs from the Tianhe tribe, followed by more than a dozen orcs and sub-beasts that they didn't know at all. Needless to say, they must be from outside tribes, and finally the medical team they were familiar with. One, two or three, the Tianhe tribe orcs who came out cheered with their family, friends, and lovers, excitedly sharing their seven-day experience. Everyone in the Tianhe tribe had a smile on their face, but most people He was still staring at the door—

    click, Gu Liu was the last one to come out, and he closed the door, but he did not expect to raise his eyes to meet countless pairs of bright eyes, the owners of those eyes were completely excited at this moment. Excitedly, he shouted: "Doctor! Doctor—!"

    Gu Liu laughed and rushed to them and said, "We succeeded!"

    This is not the first time Gu Liu has encountered an infectious disease on Gaia Continent, but this time is undoubtedly the most The dangerous one was the chickenpox, a self-limiting disease that I encountered for the first time. It could be cured by itself, and even if it spread on a large scale, it would not cause too many deaths. As long as you don't kill yourself, you must be bitten by a rabies patient, or exchange saliva, and there is not much harm.

    But this time diphtheria is a Class B infectious disease with a high mortality rate and strong contagion. It can be spread through droplets. Diphtheria bacillus can also survive on objects for a long time. If one is not handled properly, it is very likely The entire Tianhe tribe will be infected with this bacteria. Even if there is a prescription, it can treat nearly 2,000 people. At present, the medicinal materials collected by the medical team are far from enough, and Gu Liu's health is not enough to treat the entire tribe, especially when he is still detaining half of his health.