ch 54

The four orcs of the Youxi tribe were torn apart by the orcs of the long-eared tribe. The Tianhe tribe watched silently. After spending a day together, they knew very well how timid the orcs of the long-eared tribe were, but they were brave. They were so small that they could faint just by being surrounded by orcs from the Tianhe tribe, but at this moment they burst out with infinite courage, tearing up and killing their enemies like beasts.

    Even the little orc turned into a prototype, and the little white ball was stained with bright red blood. He shouted with red eyes: "Kill you all to avenge my brother!"

    When everything calmed down, the horizon was already It was bright, and the leader of the Long-Eared Tribe, the wolf, came over, he wiped the blood on his face, and said to the Tianhe Tribe: "Witch, the people of your tribe, hurry up, it will take a day for the orcs of the Youxi tribe. We will find you here, and then you will be implicated by us."

    "What about you?" Gu Liu asked him, "What are you going to do?" The

    wolf looked at the bright sky, and he said, "We will also leave. , I used to think that if we left the Youxi tribe, we would not be able to live in other places, but now we cannot survive in the territory of the Youxi tribe, so we might as well try our luck elsewhere."

    He smiled and said : "Maybe all the people in our tribe will die."

    Gu Liu followed his line of sight and saw the orcs and sub-beasts of the Long-eared tribe, who were packing up their things in silence.

    The wolf chuckled and said, "I used to be very scared, afraid that we would offend the Youxi tribe, but when the orcs from the Youxi tribe broke into our tribe for the first time at night, they saw the tribe's orcs die at their hands. When I saw the tribe's Asian beasts being bullied by them, I thought I had to kill them!"

    Gu Liu looked at him, the wolf lowered his eyes and said, "But our long-eared tribe is really too weak. , Even a few orcs from the Youxi tribe, we can't resist, so I let the people endure, and have been enduring until today—"

    He looked at Gu Liu burningly: "The orcs of your tribe helped us catch them , thank you, without you, we still can't kill them today!"

    As he said that, he looked at the orcs Lie and Hei, who were not far away from the old god, and bowed loudly: "Thank you!"

    Because of his movement, other orcs and sub-beasts of the Long-Eared Tribe not far away also looked at him. Lie, Hei and other orcs, they bowed down from a distance and said loudly, "Thank you!"

    The orcs of the Tianhe Tribe were jumped, and they were in a hurry. To be honest, they are a mobile tribe now, they can walk as they want, and they are not afraid of the orcs of the Youxi tribe at all. This matter is really nothing to them.

    "By the way, Wu, this is what you asked us for yesterday."

    Gu Liu was pulled back to his mind by the wolf, and in a blink of an eye he saw an animal skin bag placed in front of him. After treating the two orcs of the Long-Eared Tribe yesterday , Gu Liu offered the reward he wanted - all the edible plants known to the orcs of the Long-Eared Tribe.

    He looked at the animal skin bag in front of him. The bag was very large and bulging. He opened the animal skin bag, and there were no less than five kinds of edible things in a rough sweep. Among them, there were even plants that looked like wheat. He was pleasantly surprised. Said : "So many, thank you so much!" The

    wolf pursed his lips and smiled embarrassedly, he said: "The orcs of our long-eared tribe are very weak, and their claws and teeth are not sharp, so it is difficult to catch prey and eat them. If we don’t have enough meat, we can only find these plants to eat, so we have found more edible plants than others, but, among these things, sticks are the best! The sweet ones can also fill the stomach!”