ch 120

In the late spring and early summer, it was a bit cool at this time in previous years, but now it is too hot.

    Gu Liu returned to the yard. He planted a red milk fruit tree in the yard. It was tall and luxuriant. The tree was covered with red or green fruits. Let the milk fruit down, otherwise it will rot.

    A Du under the tree is sleepy, his belly is very big, and he will have to give birth in two months. The medical team has given him a long vacation. Now he is running between his own house and Gu Liu here, saying that he wants to Cook for Gu Liu, but Gu Liu dared to let him do it. Every day, he went to the cafeteria to order food and came back to eat with him.

    As for Adu's orcs, because they joined the city protection team, and because they belong to the White Feather clan, they are always running around outside during this time. It seems that they plan to do more during this time, and then take a month off to take care of Ah Du. Alone, this alone, Gu Liu is still very satisfied.

    Wake up A Du, set up the food, two meat and one vegetarian, distinguish it from lotus root stewed pig trotters, well, it's not a serious pig, it's the hoof of a beast with warped teeth, one piece is worth ten in China, plus Over the past few years, the male beasts of the breeding team in the tribe have been instigated since childhood, and the stench has been greatly reduced. After simmering on a low fire for a morning, the taste is soft and sticky, and it melts in the mouth. It tastes nothing like Chinese pork. difference.

    The second meat dish is Diguo Braised Chicken, which is salty, sweet and fragrant. It is a characteristic of the Tianhe Tribe. After all, Diguo is one of the first crops grown by the Tianhe Tribe.

    The vegetarian dish is cold cucumbers. The so-called cucumbers are actually cucumbers in China, but the cucumbers here are bigger, and they are not long, but oval, and the yield is not low. Now they are smashed and piled up. In the bowl, I added chili, pepper powder, and some sour fruit juice with a taste similar to lemon. It is sour and spicy, which is very appetizing. It is very suitable to eat in such a hot weather.

    In recent years, the canteens of the Tianhe tribe have become larger and larger, and more and more people in the tribe like to eat in the canteens. The main reason is that not everyone has good cooking skills, and Gu Liu often visits the canteen from time to time to give some of his own. It is suggested that the food in the cafeteria will become more and more delicious.

    Taking a large bowl of rice and three dishes out of the large wooden food box, Gu Liu went to the room to wash two small bowls and woke up A Du to start eating.

    A Du rubbed his eyes, stared blankly and started to eat. Halfway through the meal, he was completely awake and said, "Liu, there are red milk nuts in the well, you go and take them out."

    Gu Liu got up and went away Next to the well, a well like this was dug in the yard where he lived more than a year ago, and it is much more convenient to use water. Turning the wooden barrel up, it turned out that there were a lot of red milk nuts in it. They were big and thin. There is still a hint of cool air on it, and it is stained with water droplets, which makes people's tongues swell.

    Even so, Gu Liu still severely criticized A Du. He was already very dangerous in the yard alone, and he even ran to the well, no matter what he thought, it was not reassuring.

    After eating, he ate fruit again, Gu Liu got up to wash the dishes, A Du followed Gu Liu, looked at the sky, and said, "Gu Liu, it has not rained for 20 days." He

    simply washed the dishes, and left The water left to water the trees, Gu Liu looked up at the golden sun and the cloudless sky, and sighed slightly: "Yes, I hope it will rain as soon as possible."