ch 123

"Master Zuo Priest, let's get out of here, it's been seven days, the water in the Tianhe River is about to dry up completely, and there is no prey around. If we continue here, we will die of starvation and thirst!

    " A large piece of meat was roasting in front of the beastman, and the few grease dripped on the fire, making a hissing sound and exuding a tempting fragrance, and the surrounding beastmen couldn't help swallowing their saliva, Beside the blue-haired orc, a black-haired orc pleaded earnestly.

    There was fire in Priest Zuo's eyes, and he said, "If you don't have food, it would be better to go to a farther place to hunt." The

    black-haired orc: "Priest Zuo, we have already traveled dozens of kilometers away, and the same is true there. It's drought, there's also a lack of prey, no matter how far away our orcs can't return on the same day, even now, it's very tiring for the orcs who want to hunt, they lack water and food, and they have to run so long under the scorching sun It’s time to search for food, and several orcs have already died on the road!”

    Zuo Priest was still unmoved, but the black-haired orc couldn’t bear it any longer, “We guarded the Tianhe River for seven days, and for seven days, the people of the Tianhe tribe never came out to fetch water. , But the orcs on their city walls are in better condition than us, they must have other water sources to use, it is useless to guard the Tianhe, Zuo Priest!"

    Zuo Priest said: "Shut up, what do you know? Even if they There is water to use, is there still water that will not be used up? It has been seven days. Even if they have stored water from the Tianhe before, they should run out. Haven't you noticed? There are more and more orcs walking around on their city walls. That was done on purpose for us to see, they just wanted to scare us away. As soon as we leave, they will come out to fetch water, we must not leave at this time!" Black-

    haired orc: "???"

    "Left Priest, no matter what. How about the Tianhe tribe, if we don't leave, our people can't hold on anymore!"

    "Why can't we hold on? There's still some water in the Tianhe, so it's better to let them go further afield when hunting, I'm a snake clan who is afraid of heat. Orcs, I didn't even say anything, can't you hold on to this level?"

    The black-haired orc almost couldn't help cursing, of course you don't think there's anything! Of course, you can still endure it. You eat the best and most food every day and drink the cleanest water. Even when others are guarding the Tianhe River and hunting, you are still in a shady cave, so you can get out. The problem, if you can't hold on to it like this, that's outrageous!

    After the news that the left priest refused to leave again, the orcs in the temple were anxious, angry, and ashes.

    A group of orcs gathered at the edge of the clearing. One of the orcs said, "Fei, Ke passed out while hunting today, and he can't get better now. If we continue, we will all die. What should we do, what should we do?"

    Female Orc With a sullen face, he said nothing, and an orc next to him said, "I have to go back to protect my sub-beasts and children. I don't want to die here, and I don't want to die of starvation and thirst like this!"

    "The Zuo priest is really crazy . Just guarding like this, can the Tianhe tribe die? Obviously, we are the ones who die first!"

    "The Zuo priest didn't take our lives to heart at all, no matter how many we died, he wouldn't take it seriously. Son, count on him, we all have to die!"

    "Shh, how can you speak so loudly, it's all over if anyone hears it!"

    "Fei, you're the most powerful and thoughtful of us, and we don't want to die. , what do you think we should do?"