ch 15

Gu Liu could hear the discussions and doubts of the surrounding tribesmen clearly. He had no plans to explain any further. It was definitely unrealistic to let the tribesmen accept the concept of being sick overnight, but at least now A seed is planted, and as he treats more and more people, this concept will take root in the hearts of people in the tribe.

    The most important thing is that he gave the sick people in the tribe a reason to seek medical treatment from him. As long as they are not haunted by evil spirits, I believe that these people will not be so afraid of the discomfort that appears in their bodies.

    Now Gu Liu is devoted to the matter of framing Lie's bones. When he was in the cave, Gu Liu checked the condition of his left leg for Lie. He also bought an X-ray examination in the store, which cost him 50 HP. .

    If Gu Liu's father was here, he might be able to save 50 health points. His father received leg bones for unknown number of people based on experience alone, but Gu Liu couldn't. After all, he was inexperienced and needed to use medical equipment. .

    Although he was not as powerful as his father and spent more money, he still reached the same goal. After the result came out, Gu Liu breathed a sigh of relief. I have to say that Lie's luck is really good. With a closed fracture, the risk of infection is extremely low, and there is no risk of infection at the fracture end. Soft tissue embedding can be solved only by bone grafting and external fixation.

    Having completely determined the situation of Lie's fracture and the location of the fracture, Gu Liu said casually, "Lie, are there any Asian beasts looking for you to give birth to little orcs?"

    Lie glared at Gu Liu with round eyes. There was a sudden pain in his leg, he couldn't hold back a scream, and everyone around was terrified by him. He thought Gu Liu was going to do something like a witch to burn his mouth, but then he heard Gu Liu say : "It hurts for a moment, and the bones are connected."

    Lie, who was about to swear in pain and sweating, said: "?" Is it connected?

    He couldn't see it himself, and the Orcs Shan and Jin beside him were pleasantly surprised: "Really, Lie, your left leg is straight!" The

    surrounding tribesmen also gathered around, looking at Lie's leg in amazement and said, "It's true , it was still bent just now, the doctor just did that, and Lie's legs straightened!"

    Hearing everyone around him say this, Lie immediately wanted to get up and look at his legs, but a hand pressed him down, Gu Liu said indifferently: "Don't move, it's not fixed for you yet."

    Lie: "... "What fixed?

    At this time, the people around him also started chatting and asking, "Doctor, what are you doing?" "Doctor, why did you use sticks and cloth to tie Lie's legs?"

Explanation: "Now Lie's bones have been connected, but his leg bones can't be crooked any more, otherwise the bones will not grow well. Use branches and cloth to fix his legs, and the bones will always be straight. It will not be crooked, and it will be able to fully recover."

    Lie blinked when he heard this sentence, and suddenly there was a surge of hope in his heart, what this Asian beast said sounded reasonable, maybe what he said was Really, his legs really fully recovered.

    Lie received a leg bone in public. Although Lie's leg would not recover for a while, but Gu left himself five days of life, and also let the people in the tribe have a preliminary contact with the concept of illness, Gu Liu returned to the cave, For Lie decoction, it uses astragalus, salvia, natural copper, intermittent, psoralen, drynaria and other Chinese herbal medicines. healing time. [1]

    Naturally, these medicinal materials were not collected by Gu Liu around the tribe, but were purchased in the system store. It cost him a total of 200 health points, and only half of the 500 health points that Gu Liu got. That heartache, scolding the system is too dark.

    At the same time, a male Asian beast with brown hair and freckled cheeks walked into the largest cave in the depths of the tribe. The floor of the cave was covered with animal skins, and the stone walls on both sides were hung with hideous animal teeth and bright feathers. The most spacious position in the middle is a stone bed covered with thick animal skins. In front of the stone bed is sitting a thin orc with slightly gray hair. He wears feathers and animal teeth. The whole person is trembling slightly. Staring at the male Asian beast who walked in.

    The male Asian beast knelt down with a plop and said, "Witch, my name is Asin, I am a sub-beast of the fox clan, today the doctor said in front of everyone in the tribe that your judgment was wrong, and he treated Lie in public. Your legs, Wu, the people in the tribe are talking about him, and if this goes on, he will take your place in the tribe soon!"

    Wu clung to the animal hide under him, and his eyes rolled quickly and aimlessly. , his voice trembled and said: "It's just a mere sub-beast, replace me, dream."

    Asin raised his head: "But Wu, what he's doing now—"

    "Get out." Wu interrupted him, trembling. The voice was very impatient, "Ashin, no one can shake my position in the tribe, this kind of thing doesn't have to be brought in front of me, get out!"

   Ashin bowed his head and walked out of the cave timidly, after he left, Wu shook his hands and took out a palm-sized clay pot from under the animal skin blanket on the stone bed. He stretched out his long little finger and scratched at the bottom of the clay pot, and there was white powder inside his fingernails. He hurriedly put the fingernails away To the end of the nose, take a deep breath, the face is intoxicated.

    "Amu." In the grass hut, Xia looked at his Eminem, "Yesterday, the doctor said in the tribe that he can not only treat people who are haunted by evil spirits, but he can also cure diseases! There are no wounds on his body, but what is comfortable is that when you are sick, the doctor can cure it!"

    He looked forward to: "Amu, you are not injured at all, you must be sick if you can't see, let's go to Brother Liu, and Brother Liu can cure you! "

    Ashu stopped grinding the animal's teeth. She asked, "Xia, is what you said true?"

    Xia Zhong nodded his head: "It's true, Amu, you will know when I take you outside, they are all We're talking about this."

    Xia pulled Ah Shu out of the grass hut and walked around the neighborhood. It turned out that several people around were talking about illness. When he returned to the grass hut, Xia said, "Amu, Let's go to Brother Liu to show you your eyes now!"

    Ashu pursed her lips, hesitated for a while, and finally said, "Xia, let's wait."

    Xia asked, "Why?"

    Ashu patted his head and sighed.     On the other side of the tribe, a half-sized orc came out with a small Asian beast on his back, and an adult male Asian beast chased out, grabbed the half-big orc's arm and said, "Hu, where are you taking your sister?"

Hu's half-big orc said, "I'm going to take my sister to the doctor. My sister is getting hot. The doctor said that my sister is sick. The doctor can make her better!" The

    male Asian beast said angrily, "I don't allow it. Go! What's wrong? It's all fake, Amei sleeps and it's fine, everyone in the tribe is like this, Amei will get better!"

    Hu said angrily: "Those who get better in the tribe are adults. Orcs, the doctor said that they can get better because they are strong, and Amei's health has always been bad, Amu, look at Amei, her whole body is hot, if you don't go to the doctor, Amei will die It's over!" The

    half-big orc's eyes were red and he glared at his Eminem, but his Eminem still pulled him tightly and said, "No, doctors treat people who are haunted by evil spirits, and Amei can't go to him. , Ah Mui is not haunted by evil spirits!"

    Hu vigorously waved his Eminem's hand away, he was already a half-sized orc, and his strength had already surpassed his Eminem, he said: "amu, you are wrong, Doctors can also treat people who are sick, my sister is not haunted by evil spirits, she is just sick!" The

    little orc ran towards the middle of the tribe with his sister on his back, and the male Asian animal behind him said loudly: "Hu, you Come back to me! Come back!"