ch 11

Watching Wu leave, Gu Liu breathed a sigh of relief. Although it was not in his plan to expose him now, but luckily he had fooled the past. This would also be beneficial. Illness doesn't need to be sneaky anymore.

    Among the people gathered outside the cave, no one said that they wanted to drive A Ye out. All of them looked at Gu Liu openly, with curiosity in their eyes. In order to maintain the demeanor of an expert, Gu Liu smiled and turned and entered the cave.

    After he entered the cave, the people outside the cave gradually dispersed, and they all waited two days to see if A Ye was still alive.

    In the cave, Aye's condition was better than before, and the whole person calmed down a little, but it was still painful. He closed his eyes and whispered, and the wound became even more hideous. Child, Gu Liu comforted her a few words and left here with A Du.

    As soon as the two returned to the cave, A Du looked at Gu Liu with bright eyes and said, "Liu, you are really amazing! I didn't even think you were... a doctor!

    He kept asking, "Can Aye really get better?"

    Gu Liu couldn't help laughing. Just now, Adu was so protective of him in front of Aya, but he didn't know what to do in his own heart. , He said, "Yes, do you believe me?"

    A Du nodded heavily and said loudly, "I believe!"

    Gu Liu raised his hand, only to see A Du's unkempt hair, because there was enough light, he could even see crawling on it. The moving lice, Gu Liu slowly put down his hand, showing an embarrassed but polite smile, and said, "A Du, what do you think of my hair?"

    Although he didn't know why the topic changed to hair, A Du was still very concerned. He said affirmatively: "It looks good! It's best to stay!"

    Gu Liu said, "Do you want to look as good as me? Come on, I'll give you the same hairstyle."

    A Du doesn't know what the same hairstyle is, but after knowing that Gu Liu wanted him to cut his hair short, he agreed very simply. The people of the Tianhe tribe don't care about hair. The messy hair on the head can be seen, and Gu Liu has short hair, how could A Du be unwilling.

    Right at the entrance of the cave, Gu Liu picked up the bone knife, raised the knife and dropped it, and brushed off A Du's messy hair to the length of an ear, and put the cut hair into the fire to burn, densely packed with lice. Finally died, but Ah Du still has lice on his head!

    Let Adu take himself to the river. The river is not far from the tribe, and it is called Tianhe, and the name of the Tianhe tribe comes from this.

    When they arrived, there were still many tribesmen in the river, including Asian beasts and orcs. Some orcs even turned into their original form and were swimming in the river. A Du howled excitedly and was about to jump into the water. Inside, Gu Liu squeezed him and said, "We don't get into the water."

    A Du was confused, he said, "Gu Liu, aren't we here to play with water?"

    He also pointed to his own The head said: "When you get into the water, the little bugs on your head will be washed away by the water."

    Gu Liuxin said that some of them can be washed away, but more of them are still on the roots of your hair. It is not so easy to wash off lice. The most important thing is that there are many microorganisms in the river water. Taking a bath in the water is not responsible for your own life and health!

    Naturally, Ah Du couldn't understand what he said. Gu Liu could only tell him that there might be something left by evil spirits in the water that would enter the human body. After saying this, Ah Du immediately understood, and he was very serious. He even went to the river and shouted that the others came out of the water immediately.