ch 79

To the east of the Tianhe Tribe, there is a tall house, the door is tightly closed, suddenly the door trembled and opened from the inside, two Asian beasts came out, behind them is another Asian beast, you can see the difference between the two sides just by looking at the clothes , The two Asian beasts who came out first had unkempt hair and were wearing air-leaking animal skins, while the one behind them was wearing soft and thick clothes that tightly wrapped people. These were the unique clothes of the Tianhe tribe. It's called cotton, it's very warm.

    "Sir, thank you, thank the doctor for expelling the evil spirits for us!"

    The Asian beast in the cotton-padded coat smiled slightly: "The doctor takes the time to expel the evil spirits for you, which is equivalent to you occupying the position of the people behind you. Tell me about this matter, otherwise the doctor will not do well, but you will be expelled by others." The

    two Asian beasts trembled, said hello, and watched them leave. The Asian beast in the cotton coat was about to close the door, one The skinny orc came out of nowhere and quickly got into the door, and said carelessly, "How has the harvest been in the past few days?"

    Wen Sheng Ya Beast closed the door, another Ya Beast came out of the room, and the three of them saw each other. When they got to each other, they couldn't help laughing. The three of them counted the gains of this day, and their faces were full of greed.

    One Asian beast said, "Go on, after this winter, we will not worry about food for the next year, and we can put on several cotton clothes!"

    Another Asian beast held a handful of red stones and smiled until his gums were exposed. It came out: "Okay, great!" The

    orc proudly said: "That's naturally good, I'm right, who has seen a doctor in those small foreign tribes? But I just heard a few words from others. It 's too easy to pretend to be a doctor in front of you!"

    "But," said the Asian beast who pretended to be a doctor, "we won't expel evil spirits at all. What if these people die after they go back?" The

    orc sneered: "What should we do? They came to Tianhe. The tribe should be prepared for people to die, and besides, there is no guarantee that the witches of other tribes will be able to expel evil spirits successfully. Isn’t it normal that people who fail to expel successfully die?

    The two Asian beasts thought about it, but the same is true, but the Asian beasts are still a little worried: "What if we are discovered by the doctor and the medical team?" The

    orc waved his hand: "How is it possible? We are all looking for one by one. People, at most two people come to the door at a time. Who will notice us here? Besides, those people are frightened by us. How dare they say that they seek a doctor to expel evil spirits. They are all small tribes of foreign orcs and sub-beasts. Can I still stay in the Tianhe tribe for a long time? It is estimated that I will leave in a few days. Don’t worry, it has been so long, and no one has found it?”

    He leaned on the chair and said disdainfully: “The Tianhe tribe The doctor and the medical team are so busy, and the others like the hunting team and the farming team have their own business, how can there be so much free time to take care of others?" The expressions of the

    two Asian beasts gradually relaxed, just at this moment There was a knock on the door, and the three of them were stunned for a moment. The Asian animal who played the doctor said in a low voice, "You found another person?"

    Orc: "I'm all here, where can I find someone?!"

    "Then Who is outside the door?"

    "How do I know?!" The