ch 69

There is a pottery tribe, the cold wind wrapped in snowflakes blew into the cramped cave, the small fire was blown up and down, the heat brought by the fireworks was blown away by the cold wind in an instant, and only the biting ice was left in the cave. .

    The orcs surrounding the fire wrapped their fur coats tightly, and kept their eyes closed until the cold wind subsided, the fireworks were blazing again, and the surrounding heat was added, and they moved towards the fire.

    An orc opened his mouth and exhaled a white breath, and whispered: "Boss, when will we return to the tribe, the cave here is too small and too cold!"

    The orc sitting in the middle opened his eyes and said, "Not yet, we are still I didn't wait for the witches of the Tao tribe to expel the evil spirits to Kun."

    Among the group of orcs, a slightly thin orc burped, but it was not because he was full, his face showed a look of pain, covering his face. His stomach curled up, and the orc next to him asked with concern: "Kun, does your stomach hurt again?"

    The orc called Kun shook his head weakly, and said, "Leader, go back, it's too cold here, even if We are all orcs and we can’t take it anymore.” The

    leader said, “Kun, we have to expel the evil spirits for you to make you feel better, and wait, tomorrow there will be a witch from the Tao tribe meeting us!”

    “Leader, you still Didn't you see it?!" Kun raised his voice, his face even more painful, "No matter how long we wait in the Tao tribe, the witches from the Tao tribe will not see us, because we don't have enough blackstone and redstone, now All the cloth we brought has been given to the Youtao tribe. If we stay any longer, we will even give them food! Chief, let’s go back. I just have a stomachache. It’s been so long anyway. I can bear it!" The

    cave was silent, the orcs of this tribe all looked at Kun, their expressions gloomy, ashamed and unbearable, the leader whispered: "But, we agreed to give it to you this time. Expelling the evil spirits will make you better!"

    When you were hunting and fighting for the tribe, when you would rather be injured than save the rest of the tribe, everyone agreed, and this time, you must be exiled O evil spirit!

    "Do you really want him to get better?" The

    sudden voice caught the attention of the tribal orcs. They all turned their heads to look at where the voice came from. Not far from them, it was from another tribe. Orcs, because there are too few blackstones and redstones to give, even if it is such a cramped cave, they have to share it with orcs from other tribes.

    The speaker was a red-haired orc, no, the exact point should be that the tribal orcs who shared the cave with them were all red-haired. The identity of the Red Fox clan was exposed.

    "What do you mean by that?" The leader frowned, as if he were doubting their feelings for his brother.

    The red fox orc who spoke up asked again, "Answer me, do you really want him to get better?"

    "Of course!" The orc sitting next to the leader spoke up, "Kun is our best brother, Even if we exhaust the strength of the entire tribe, we want him to get better!"

    This is indeed the case, but although their tribe can barely be regarded as a small tribe, in recent years, more and more orcs have died in the tribe, and the tribe has become more and more Weak, even if they exhausted the strength of the entire tribe, they can only exchange for the amount of black stone and red stone they have today, which is not enough for Kun to expel the evil spirits.

    The red fox orc said: "Okay, since that's the case, I suggest you go to the witches from other tribes."

    "Wizards from other tribes? What a joke, the Tao tribe is the largest tribe nearby, and the witches are also the most powerful witches. I heard that Even more powerful than the witches in the temple!" The