ch 21

After drinking the fish soup, Gu Liu planned to take a nap. He habitually turned on the infirmary system. When he saw that his HP balance had increased by 250, Gu Liu asked, "???" What's the matter? Obviously no one seen a doctor today.

    "System, system, what's going on?"

    While A Du was outside the cave, Gu Liu asked in a low voice, the system said: [The host teaches others how to deal with trauma, and if someone saves one person, the host can get half of their health. 】

    Gu Liu: "!"

    There is such a good thing! Could it be that the more apprentices he teaches, the more HP he can get, maybe every day when he goes to the back, he can earn 80 years of HP just by relying on his apprentices!

--------

    "Boss, are those triangular beasts and long-necked beasts crazy?!"

    The orcs of the Tianhe tribe stood on a hillside, just as far as their eyes could see, on a lush meadow, a group of herbivorous The giant beast rumbled towards the distance.

    The smallest cubs of these giant beasts are also about three or four meters high at the shoulders, which is almost the same as the largest black bull orcs in the tribe, not to mention the grown adult giant beasts, with a shoulder height of at least seven or eight meters. The largest one was even more than ten meters tall, and it was the leader of this group of long-necked beasts. As long as he flicked his neck, the beastman he collided with would not survive.

    The purpose of these orcs of the Tianhe tribe is to hunt a triangular beast and a long-necked beast, so that their hunting can be considered a success, and only in this way can the tribe be able to supply meat for the next month.

    They have been out of the tribe for three or four days, and they have already successfully hunted a triangular beast. If they hunt another long-necked beast, or another triangular beast, it is not impossible, then they can return to the tribe.

    But no one thought that the tyrŕannical beast that suddenly appeared took their prey away. That tyrannical beast was an adult tyrannical beast, a little smaller than the triangular beast, but much bigger than the orcs like them, plus its sharp claws And teeth, the orcs of the Tianhe tribe basically do not take the initiative to provoke the beasts, and generally avoid them.

    But it was obvious that the tyrannical beast was eyeing them, and one of the prey of the hunting team was snatched away by the tyrannical beast last time, so they had to come out to hunt again before a month had passed.

    If it weren't for this tyrannical beast and some small animals they caught around the tribe, this month would have been enough to eat.

    And this tyrannical beast also hurt Mu. Fortunately, yesterday the leader treated Mu’s wound with medical methods and stopped the blood. Mu was not in any danger for the time being, so today after they left a person to take care of Mu, all the The orcs are all out, and they have to hunt a triceratops or a giraffe today anyway!

    It's just that they didn't expect them to go to the place where the triangular beast and the long-necked beast graze, and they saw their uneasy appearance now.

    "Leader, why are these triangular beasts and long-necked beasts heading south before winter?"

    Jiao frowned, suddenly remembered something, and his face changed greatly: "Something must be happening, last term. The chief once told me that when the triceratops and giraffes are mad, it is the time when the gods are angry."