ch 6

Just when Gu left the black boiled sick person's meal, the little orc Xia carried the ground fruit stew and entered a grass hut. In the grass hut, a thin female Asian beast was sitting on a stone, and was putting her palm-sized teeth in her hand. After grinding on the stone, when she heard the sound, she raised her head and her eyes were dim, with a soft smile on her face, she said, "Xia, you are back, Eminem will cook something for you."

    Xia hurried over and pulled Holding the female Asian beast's hand, he said, "Amu no need, brother Adu has already made me full."

    Then he put the pottery bowl in Amu's hand and said: "Amu, eat quickly, this is The ground fruit stew made by Brother Liu brought back by A Du, it's delicious!" The

    female Asian animal lowered her eyes slightly, Xia picked up a piece of meat and put it to her mouth, and said, "Amu, eat it quickly. , it's really delicious!" The

    female Asian beast opened her mouth and swallowed the meat, and Xia asked her expectantly: "Amu, isn't it delicious?"

    "Well, it's delicious."

    "Amu, Shall we also make ground fruit stew in the future?" The

    female Asian animal didn't agree anymore, she said silently for a moment: "Xia, we don't have so much meat and ground fruit at home, we... can't eat the ground fruit stew."

    Xia He asked inexplicably: "But Eminem, isn't the hunting team back today? The whole tribe can eat meat." The

    female Asian animal Ashu closed her eyes and shed tears. She put down the bones and teeth in her hands and hugged her Guo Xia sobbed: "Xia, it's all Em's fault, it's Em's useless, Em's eyes can't see, he didn't contribute to the tribe, we can still live in the tribe, the tribe has taken care of us. Well, we can't share the meat."

    Xia looked at his Eminem blankly, unable to say a word.

    ...

    Gu Liu is learning about this tribe and this world from A Du's mouth. Previously, the system said that this world is called Gaia Continent, and people are divided into orcs and sub-beasts, but Gu Liu clearly saw men and women in the tribe. Could it be this world? There are two ways to divide people?

    After coming out of the black cave, Gu Liu returned to A Du's cave and asked the questions that troubled him. Only then did he know that the people here are indeed divided into orcs and sub-beasts, but there are both orcs and sub-beasts. There are male orcs, female orcs, male and female beasts, there is no difference between male orcs and female orcs, and there is no difference between male and female beasts. At that time, Gu Liu was a little confused, and quickly asked: "How come there is no difference? Who will give birth to the child?"

    Anyway, there is a difference between men and women on this point.

    But A Du said, "Ah subBeast!"     Gu

    Liu thought he was referring to a female Beast, so he asked, "What about a male subBeast?"

    A Du said, "A male subBeast will also have children!"

"!!!"

    Male... male Asian beast giving birth to a child?

    At this time, A Du also patted his stomach and said, "I will give birth to a little orc in the future, and I will find the strongest warrior in the tribe to have a child!"

    Gu Liu: "..."

    He realized everything here again. Really can't take Huaguo, no, it should be said that Bluestar's common sense, who would have thought that this is a world where men can have children!