ch 90

In the depths of the dimly lit mountain, the fire was beating, and Roar walked in. An orc immediately greeted him and said, "Deputy leader, ten black-feathered orcs died when they brought them back."

    Roar asked, "What about the others?"

    "The other two Thirteen of the thirteen orcs are also dying."

    "Do you know why they came to attack the Tianhe tribe?"

    "They said they were orcs of the Featherwing tribe, and they attacked the Tianhe tribe to rob the Tianhe tribe."

    " Just grabbing something? Do you have anything else to say?"

    "No."

    Roo walked to a stone prison with a sullen face, looked at the black-feathered orc who was half leaning on the stone wall, and asked blankly: "Say, are you two? Was n't it sent by the temple?" The

    black-feathered orc said with a bald face: "No, we are the orcs of the Feather-wing tribe."

    He was very frightened and shouted: "Sir, it is our fault to rob your tribe, but We didn't hurt your tribe, we didn't grab anything from your tribe, we didn't do any harm to your tribe, please, let us go, as long as you let us go, we will fly far away, never again It will never appear in front of you, and it will never hurt anyone in your tribe!"

    After being stabbed in the calf and pulled to the ground, Bald felt that my life was over, and was so scared that he saw that other tribesmen were already dead. After flying so high, I was even more afraid of being caught by these orcs.

    In the past, their Black Feather clansmen flew in the sky. No matter how big the orcs on the ground were, as long as they couldn't fly, it didn't make much difference to them. The gigantic beast of the scorpion, the ferocious aura was blowing towards his face, and the sense of oppression brought about by the huge force made him tremble.

    Watching the clansmen disappear in a hurry, and the number of orcs who caught them is increasing, I know that it is impossible to expect people from the tribe to save them, and the people from the tribe don't dare to appear again. !

    Once it appears, it will only end in the result that everyone is caught and killed!

    And now they were caught blindfolded into such a dim place, Bald was very scared, he could smell the strong blood smell of black feather orcs around him, he was afraid that he would die too, so he begged bitterly, only hope Let these orcs let him go.

    But obviously, Huo didn't take this kind of thing, he said with a solemn expression: "Let you go? Do you think attacking the Tianhe tribe is such a light thing? You didn't cause us any harm, that's our own ability, It has nothing to do with you, not taking your life is the best outcome, just cooperate with us, you will have a way to survive, think about it."

    After saying that, he turned around and left, and Tu pleaded: "Sir, Even if you don't let us go, please help us take off the things on our bodies, keep going, our blood will be drained!"

    Tu did not know what the people of this tribe had inserted in their bodies, that thing They couldn't get it out by themselves, and the blood from the wound couldn't stop, it kept flowing out, and he felt that his whole body was paralyzed.

    Roo said lightly: "Then run dry."

    Bald: "!!!"

    Ten minutes later, the medical team came overnight to get the heads of these black feathered orcs who were still alive. Faced with these people who attacked their own tribe, naturally It is impossible to use anesthesia for these people, and there was a miserable scream in the prison where the prisoners were being held.