ch 127

"Stop!"

    The orc wearing tattered and faded feathers walked up to dozens of orcs carrying large and small bags, and said angrily: "What are you doing?!" The

    first orc looked away and said, "Witch, we want to Leave the Youtao tribe."

    "Leave the Youtao tribe, and then, where are you going?!"

    Zan stared at the orc's mouth, the atmosphere was a little frozen, dozens of orcs and beasts couldn't help but bow their heads, and the beastman whispered. : "Wu, you know, why do you ask again?"

    "No, I don't know!" Zan clenched his fists, "I will listen to you personally, which tribe do you want to join?!"

    In this case, The orc also said: "Tianhe Tribe."

    The moment he heard these four words, Zan's anger instantly peaked, and his anger became extremely quiet. , but you have to go to someone else's tribe to be an outsider, are you so shameless?!"

    "Wizard! We respect you as our witch, but you can't insult us like this!"

    "That is, what outsider? Why don't you? Face? Today's Tianhe Tribe was originally formed by countless small tribes. Zha, who joined the Tianhe Tribe before, told me that as long as you join the Tianhe Tribe, you will be a member of the Tianhe Tribe. No matter which tribe you belonged to before, it is the same. , there is no difference at all!"

    Zan sneered: "Zha is also a shameless person, he lied to you, but you believe it?!"

    He looked at the group of people and said, "If any of you dare to leave the Youtao tribe today , I will curse you!"

    Dozens of orcs and sub-beasts looked at each other in dismay, and the orc at the head said: "Witch, don't lie to us, do you think we don't know yet? You don't know how to expel evil spirits at all. You can't blame us for going to the Tianhe Tribe, not to mention other things, there are doctors and medical teams in the Tianhe Tribe, and if you are injured, nothing will happen, but what about our tribe?"

    An orc behind him said: "That is, there was a severe drought before, and we survived by relying on the remaining water of the Tianhe River, but then there was a flood, and we ran to the mountains. How many people in the middle tribe had fever? How many people were killed by evil spirits. Haunted? But you can't expel evil spirits for them at all. If it was in the Tianhe tribe, those people would not die!"

    "A flood also killed a lot of people in our tribe, but I heard that the Tianhe tribe did not die at all . There was no disaster. Their city walls blocked the flood from the tribe. After the flood, the medical team took people everywhere to kill the evil spirits brought by the flood. Those who had fever were also cured by the medical team. , Wu, if you can do what the medical team has done, we will not leave the Tao tribe."

    The orc at the head: "Okay, don't talk about it, the first snow is coming, we'd better get there before the first snow. Go to the Tianhe tribe, let's go." The

    group left, Zan angrily found Shen, who was sleeping in the highest cave, Zan pulled him up, and said angrily: "Shen! Look at our tribe, There are fewer and fewer people, don't you want to do something to change the current situation?!"

    Shen lightly waved his praise, sat down at the stone table and said, "What can I do? If our tribe can also have a like People like the Tianhe tribe doctor who can really expel evil spirits, our tribe will not leave."

    Zan glared at him: "You blame me? Hehe, if you are as capable as the leader of the Tianhe tribe, you will be able to calm down the same. So many orcs can resist the attack of the temple, and the people of our tribe will not leave!" The