ch 87

"Aji, can the doctor you said really cure them?" The

    white-haired female orc stood at the door and waited, her face was full of worry, she said, "It's because of me, they did it to protect me. It will become like this, but as a witch of the Tianxing tribe, I can't even expel the evil spirits from them, I am too useless!"

    A Ji hesitated, and finally said: "Chun, I Believe in doctors, if doctors can’t save them, I don’t think even the temple can save them.”

    Twenty days ago, Aji promised Huichun and his party, and he treated their wounds according to the care and education. As the wounds were recovering, Aji thought they would get better like this, but he never thought that one of the orcs suddenly twitched and struggled in pain. No matter what Aji did, he couldn't help him, and in the end he could only watch the beastman. died.

    Aji had seen such a dead orc before, and it was precisely because he had seen him that he was even more afraid to meet him this time. He remembered that the doctor said that some deep wounds might be infected with an evil spirit called tetanus. Evil spirits are terrifying, causing the patient to twitch and uncontrollably smile.

    He remembered this evil spirit at the time, and wanted to learn from the doctor, but he didn't meet a tetanus patient in two years, so naturally he didn't have the opportunity to learn from it, although he heard the doctor's general treatment method, but he couldn't do it, he really had no confidence that he could save these people.

    It was at this time that the second person showed symptoms of tetanus infection. It happened that the tribe's salt delivery team was going to the Tianhe tribe. Aji immediately brought Chun and his group to the Tianhe tribe, and there were four more people one after another along the way. All four died.

    They accelerated their speed and finally reached the Tianhe Tribe, but just this morning, three more people showed symptoms of convulsions and wry smiles. They could only hope that the doctors of the Tianhe Tribe could save these people.

    At this time, Aji jumped up, ran outside the door and shouted excitedly: "Doctor, doctor!"

    Gu Liu quickly ran over and asked, "What's wrong? Are you sick?"

    Aji quickly said: "Doctor, it's not me, It's the Tianxing tribe, they have tetanus!"

    Gu Liu was shocked, and it was tetanus again. Maternal and neonatal tetanus was popularized not long ago, but this time he encountered tetanus again. He said, "Take me to see the patient and tell me how it is. What's the matter?"

    Aji: "Yes!"

    He took Gu Liu to the house, and he quickly talked about the situation of several people as he walked, and he said, "Doctor, I can see that their wounds are starting to heal. If the scab is gone, isn't that about to get better? Why did they get tetanus again?!"

    Gu Liu said, "It's also possible, the evil spirits have penetrated deep into their bodies, lurking in their bodies, and they can't be seen from the outside. What happens, even the wound will heal, but once it erupts, they will soon die." The

    two walked into the house, and Gu Liu saw a total of six people in the house, three people were lying down, three people were sitting, and those who were lying For the time being, the faces of the three sitting people were full of fear. When they saw Gu Liu come in, their faces showed vigilance. Aji said to them, "This is the doctor of the Tianhe tribe.

    " He said to Gu Liu, "They are the orcs of the Tianxing tribe."

    Gu Liu nodded and walked over. The three sitting orcs didn't want to let go. The white-haired orcs behind Gu Liu said a word to get out of the way. go away.