ch 4

Knowing nothing about Hei's thoughts, Gu Liu put the medicine box back as soon as he left the cave. It is worth mentioning that the medicine box also has the function of garbage disposal. All were dealt with, saving him the trouble of finding a way to destroy the corpse.

    Gu Liu also looked at his health. Under the panel on the inside of the lid of the medicine box, his health balance had changed from fifty points to five hundred and forty-nine. There was a bracket next to it, with a gray color. The font reads: (Another 500 health points will be issued after the patient has recovered).

    If you save one person, you can get 1,000 health points, and get 10 days of life. He shot to save Hei, because Hei has not yet recovered, so he can only get 500 points for the time being.

    After he figured this out, Gu Liu didn't stop there. He hugged the pottery pot and hurriedly walked towards A Du's cave. As soon as he walked outside the cave, he saw A Du who came out. He saw Gu Liu's eyes lit up and rushed over. Asked: "Where did I leave you?!" Avoiding his move to hug him, Gu Liu raised the pottery pot in his hand and said, "Didn't you     say

    you got the meat? Are you going to start cooking now?" When he said this, A Du's attention was really distracted, and he said     happily

, "Yes! I got the meat back, and we can cook and eat it right away!"

Entering the cave, Gu Liu followed, A Du was so foolish.

    A Du's cave is not big, it is a long and narrow irregular semi-cylindrical shape, completely different from Hei's spacious and bright cave, but in such a primitive place, it would be nice to have a shelter from the wind and rain.

    Only just now did he concentrate on treating Hei's wound, and since he hadn't eaten anything since waking up in the morning, Gu Liu was indeed a little hungry, watching A Du draw water from a large stone water tank at the entrance of the cave to clean the pottery pot , Gu stayed aside and sat down. While A Du was not paying attention, he opened the shopping mall of the medicine box, and just treated the wound to Hei. Most of the gauze has been consumed, and the stock of alcohol is not much. If there is a need to add something, Also, the power of the surgical light is less than 30%, and it needs to be recharged if possible.

    However, as soon as he entered the mall, Gu Liu was stunned. A 500ml bottle of medical alcohol costs 100 HP, a pack of sterile gauze costs 200 HP, and a scalpel blade costs 250 HP. It takes 100 HP to charge the lamp once, which is too expensive!

    Thinking of something, Gu Liu lowered his voice and asked, "System, is it true that I only need to save more than 2,000 people to get 80 years of life?"

    System: [It's true. 】

    Gu Liu asked in a low voice: "Then I saved more than 2,000 people, but the health value is zero, then I—" The

    system said very understandingly: 【You will die. 】

    Gu Liu: "!!!" That's actually the case!

    "So what you told me before is completely impossible. I need to buy medicines to save people, and buying medicines needs to consume a lot of health, so if I want to live another 80 years, the people who need to be saved will need to be saved. There are definitely more than 2,000 people!"

    "Wait!" Gu Liu looked ugly, he asked, "If I get 80 years of life, will the 80 years be in China?"

    System: [No, China You are dead, and you can only continue to live on the continent of Gaia. 】

    Gu Liu: "!!!" God damn it, what's the point of living in this primitive place for 80 years? !

    System: [Please do your best, host, and achieve the goal as soon as possible. 】