ch 28

"Amu, I'm so uncomfortable."

    "Arun is good, the witch has already expelled the evil spirits for us, and it won't be uncomfortable if we wait!" The

    morbidly blushing Asian beast hugged his little Asian beast, the little one. There were still tears in the corners of the sub Beast's eyes, and her brows were wrinkled tightly. Hearing Eminem's comfort, she couldn't help coughing hard. With a face full of worry, Xiao Ya

    Beast finally stopped coughing, but she burst into tears and cried, "I'm so uncomfortable, Eminem, Eminem, I'm so uncomfortable!" He came out, but all he could do was to comfort the little Asian beast in a low voice.

    Such a big movement did not attract the attention of other people at all, because in this relatively spacious cave, there were children's coughing and crying, and adult orcs and sub-beasts coughing hard. Lying weakly on the cold ground, the fires everywhere have been extinguished long ago, leaving only piles of ashes.

    Several orcs leaned closely together, the cool wind blew into the cave with rain strands wrapped in them, and they shivered from the cold. One of the orcs swallowed and said in a loud voice: "Boss, it's so cold, it's only summer, Why is it so cold?"

    The leader of the giant bear clan roared, naturally it was an orc from the giant bear clan, and he was also uncomfortable, frowning and said, "Do you still have any dry wood?"

    The orc next to him shook his head: "Leader, no more, I used up the last dry wood last night."

    Roar said, "Hurry up and arrange the orcs to go out to find dry wood!"

    Several orcs didn't say a word. Roar looked over, and he saw that there was nothing he could do. One of the orcs was a genius. Said: "Leader, everyone is uncomfortable now, and no one wants to go out."

    Roar looked behind him, and sure enough, whether the orcs or sub-beasts in the tribe lowered their heads when they met his gaze, the leader felt even colder, a The Asian beast whispered, "Boss, it's useless for us to make a fire."

    How could Roar not know that the orcs of their giant bear clan are actually not afraid of cold at all, even in the snow-covered winter, they can walk freely after they become prototypes, but it is still summer, and they actually feel the cold , and this cold can't be eliminated even if it becomes a prototype, it can only be... evil spirits are haunted.

    And now his body is sore and soft, and he can't lift his strength at all. I think other people are like him. After going out, they are unable to resist when facing slightly larger prey. 

    Roar leaned against the mountain wall in a slump. At this time, a female sub-beast on the edge raised his head and asked expectantly: "Leader, Wu... When will Wu come back?"

Spit, his throat started to itch, and then quickly became unbearable. He covered his chest and coughed hard. When the cough subsided, he looked up and found that everyone in the tribe was looking at him. The cough echoed in the cave, and the roar's mouth became bitter.

    The female Asian beast who opened her mouth to ask said: "Leader, didn't you say that the witch went to pray for us to go to the gods? A day has passed, and my Adu can't take it anymore. Chief, when will the witch come back and when will the gods go? Will you expel the evil spirits for us?!" The

    female Asian beast's words screamed blood, but the leader Roar didn't even dare to look at her eyes, what was he going to say? What can he say? Yesterday, Wu suddenly ran out of the cave, and he didn't tell him about it at all. At that time, not only the people in the tribe were surprised, but even he was shocked. He hurriedly chased him out. No witch was found at all.