ch 140

"Doctor, let's eat something."

    A piece of barbecue was handed to Gu Liu. The meat was golden brown, sprinkled with salt and a little seasoning. To be honest, it tasted pretty good, but the problem was that the meat was eaten for five consecutive days. I'm tired of eating delicious food.

    After taking the barbecue, Gu Liu didn't say anything. He cut the meat with a knife and ate it piece by piece. Lie sat down opposite him, looked at Liao Pao at the corner of Gu Liu's mouth and said, "Doctor, why don't I send someone back to get it for you? Order some food, or you will have to eat barbecue for a while."

    Gu Liu shook his head and asked him, "Does our tribe have so much food to feed hundreds of thousands of people?"

    Lie shook his head, he said, "But the doctor , You are a doctor, how can you just eat barbecued meat like us?"

    "If you can't, you have to be able to!" Gu Liu swallowed a mouthful of meat, looking at the dense crowd not far away, "Since it's agreed to take them to establish New tribes, to make their lives better, of course we have to start with them, we will eat what they eat, and we will also starve when they are hungry, otherwise this tribe will never be established."

    He told Lie Said: "Don't you really want to help them build a tribe and it's over, and everyone will break up after the establishment? Then let someone else become the leader of the tribe?"

    Lie frowned, Gu Liu sighed: "Once this tribe is established, It is a scale of hundreds of thousands of people, and it is not far from the Tianhe tribe. It will be a huge threat to the Tianhe tribe, so it must be controlled by ourselves."

    Lie nodded: "Doctor, I understand, but we only have this Order people, there are hundreds of thousands of them, no matter how we look at them, we can't control them."

    Gu Liu looked at him: "So, we must integrate into them, become one of them, and let them identify with us.

    " , Gu Liu got up and walked to a group of Asian beasts. Those Asian beasts were eating with their children. Gu Liu smiled and said, "Half of the journey is already gone, and we will be there in five days. You should think about it. Why should the new tribe be called?"

    After more than a month of treatment and the past few days, the Asian beasts are very familiar with Gu Liu. They saw the barbecued meat in Gu Liu's hand, and then saw the bubble on the corner of Gu Liu's mouth, and one of the Asian beasts said anxiously: " Doctor, why are you eating grilled meat again, I have asked the medical team, the bubbles on the corner of your mouth are that you have eaten too much grilled meat and got angry!"

    Yahu stood up and said, "I found some wild vegetables today, and I will cook them for the doctor. Stewed meat!"

    Gu Liu hurriedly stopped her, "Don't say no, barbecue is delicious, I like to eat barbecue."

    Then he sliced ​​a piece of barbecue and handed it to a little orc who ate it, his eyes lit up and turned his head Looking at his Eminem, he said, "Emam, it's delicious!"

    Gu Liu let everyone else try it, everyone was surprised, Gu Liu smiled: "The barbecue is sprinkled with seasoning, it tastes good, this time. We brought the seeds, and when we got to the place, we planted all these delicious things, and we will all be able to eat delicious barbecued meat next year!"

    The Asian beasts replied with a smile, "Okay!"

    Gu Liu and them again After chatting about the benefits of farming and building a house, there are more and more people around, everyone's heart is surging and their eyes are shining, as if such a beautiful day is within reach.