ch 91

"Did you return our things?! I told you that this is the territory of the Tianhe Tribe! The rules of the Tianhe Tribe..." The

    two black feathered orcs flew straight into the sky, the voices below became smaller and smaller, and Jie held the things in his hands A little uneasy:

    " Boss, those people say that this is the territory of the Tianhe tribe, isn't

    it bad for us to grab things here?" What? What is the territory of the Tianhe Tribe? It is obvious that they are lying to us. It is several days away from the Tianhe Tribe. The Tianhe Tribe is crazy to include it in their territory! Besides, if this is the territory of the Tianhe Tribe, Why haven't they joined the Tianhe Tribe? Are they still staying in this small place? Besides, even if this is the territory of the Tianhe Tribe, if they grab it, what can they do? Tell the Tianhe Tribe? The tribe will take care of you!"

    He glanced at Jie and said, "Besides, don't rob? What are we going to eat these days? Are you going to hunt?"

    Jie shook his head frantically. It was delicious, but he didn't want to dare, so he said: "Boss, you are right, just rob them!" He paused and asked, "Boss, when will you save the people of our     tribe

    ?"

After a flash of impatience, he said: "Don't worry, wait a minute, we can only save them when the people of the Tianhe tribe think we have left."

    This is the tenth day that they escaped from the belly of the triangle beast. In ten days, Yi wanted to leave countless times, but there was Jie by his side, Jie was always talking about going to Tianhe tribe to save people.

    Hearing these words, Yi sneered in his heart, go back to save people? Back then, dozens of black-feathered orcs couldn't resist that Tianhe tribe, but now it's just the two of them, save people? Almost dead!

    But he can't say it anymore. After he expressed it once in the cave with Brown's mouth, Jie had some doubts about him. He asked him several times in the past few days if he didn't plan to go back to save the clan, and said that if If this is really the case, he will go to the Tianhe tribe alone to save people.

    Yi: "..."

    He was almost mad at Jie, what's the use of going alone? And he can't let Jie leave. Once Jie leaves, he will be the only one left in the Black Feather clan. He is still the leader of a fart. Even if he joins other tribes, there is no one around, and he can fight against those who are strong. Strong orc? !

    In the past, he always felt that these orcs running on the ground were very clumsy. After this time, he realized that these orcs are also powerful, especially those fierce orcs. If they want to get along well in the future, they must have someone to help them!

    After all, Yi definitely didn’t want to save people, and he didn’t want to go to Jie, but he couldn’t say it outright. Under the pressure of Jie day after day, he thought of a lie and said they needed to let the Tianhe tribe put down their guard. , so you have to hang around for a while near the Tianhe tribe.

    In fact, he estimated that if he waited a few more days, the news that the black feathered orcs and Asian beasts were killed would probably come out in the Tianhe tribe. At that time, there would be no need to go in and save people!

    Yi was very satisfied with his plan. In order to dispel Jie's doubts, he added: "Let's go grab a few more small tribes, and when the clansmen are rescued, they won't be short of food."

    Jie nodded vigorously: "Yes! "

    So the small tribes around the Tianhe tribe suffered in the next few days. The two birdmen flew around, robbing them of the food they gathered and the prey they had hunted, and they were so angry that they died. If they don't come down, they can't do anything about these two people at all. Every time they can only threaten them that this is the territory of the Tianhe tribe, and let them not be arrogant! However, these two birdmen are as arrogant and hateful as ever!