ch 70

After living in the Tianhe tribe for about half a month, Aji is much better. Not only is he no longer in pain, but he weaves bamboo baskets with the Asian beasts of the Tianhe tribe every day. Fruits and edible grass, seeing the green that should have disappeared in winter, he couldn't help but marvel, the Tianhe tribe is really amazing.

    But the most amazing thing is the medical team with the smallest number in the Tianhe tribe. During this time, Aji was haunted by evil spirits once. Of course, this was his previous name. Now he knows, it is not evil spirits at all. It was a cold, and the reason was because he was too cold to go out the day before because he wore too little.

    This time, he didn't seek a doctor, but an Asian animal named A Du from the medical team expelled him... No, it should have been treated, and soon he got better, and it was this time that he knew the existence of the medical team. , He realized that not only doctors in the tribe can treat people, but also the Asian animals in the medical team, because they have all experienced medicine...

    This made Aji's heart move. He learned that these sub-beasts were actually no different from other sub-beasts before. Among them, the longest time they studied with doctors was only one year, but now they have been able to treat some people in the tribe. Getting sick, such as colds, fever, and injuries, is not too difficult for them.

    In particular, Aji personally experienced the feeling of being treated by A Du for a cold. In his opinion, it is a matter of evil spirits. In A Du's eyes, it is a good thing to drink a few bowls of water made from herbs.

    Aji has a strong thirst for knowledge about medicine and things that can heal people, so when he knew that there were orcs and sub-beasts from other tribes looking for the Tianhe tribe, and the medical team would set out to rescue those who were haunted by evil spirits , he made a request to the doctor, he wanted to go see it, he wouldn't make a sound, he wouldn't do anything destructive, he just wanted to see how the doctor and the medical team created another miracle.

    Gu Liu naturally agreed. Medical skills are not something that can be learned by looking at cooking, such as cooking. Even with his teacher, many people would not understand it, let alone just look at it. If you look at it, you will be able to study medicine whole. What kind of university are medical students in Huaguo going to go to the hospital and sit every day?

    Naturally, Aji's identity was also taken into account. After all, it was the source of salt from the Tianhe tribe. It would be better to give a convenient place.

    So Aji mixed in with the medical team and headed north of the Tianhe tribe. On the way, he tightly clutched his cuffs, his eyes lit up, and he was very excited.

    Looking at the orcs of the medical team around him, all of them were actually very excited. Aji was puzzled and asked the Asian beasts around him, and the Asian beast said, "You don't know, most of us are behind. I just learned from the doctor, and I followed Adu, Aya, Ahe, Aya, and Aai in front of them. After the doctor came back, there were many fewer people in the tribe who were injured and sick, and they dealt with wounds, colds, etc. We have all learned the disease, and we might encounter a new disease this time, and we are of course excited to see the doctor teach us in person!"

    Hearing what he said, Aji also felt even more excited.

    And there are people who are more excited than them, that is, the orcs and sub-beasts in the north room. They saw Gu Liu and the medical team coming here from a distance, and Shan was also by his side. What else did Mu not know? Yes, and shouted at the house: "The witches are here! I will expel the evil spirits for you!"

    The orcs and beasts in the house all exclaimed, and one orc looked at the thin orc beside him and said: " Kun, the witch is here, you are saved!" The