ch 14

After noon, the sun slanted westward. Because of the occlusion of the mountain wall, the tribe was shrouded in shadow, the heat gradually dissipated, and the orcs and sub-beasts in the tribe also began to come out.

    They gathered in twos and threes in front of their own door, the Asian beasts were tanning and polishing with animal skins and animal teeth in their hands. Some orcs turned into their original shape and lay sleepy on the open space of the tribe, their tails driving lazily to fly. Mosquitoes to go. The little orcs also turned into beasts, rampaged in the tribe, and the little Asian beasts ran around in a group.     This is the most leisure time of the tribe. The Asian beasts were chatting with the people next to you. Suddenly, a Asian beast

    looked at the depths of the tribe and said, "Isn't that Lie?"

The Lion clan orcs supported him from left to right, and it was really Lie. Several sub-beasts exclaimed in small voices, and one sub-beast said: "Did Lie change his mind? Did you find a little orc from Ya Beast?"

    Another Ya Beast looked at Lie a few times and said, "Lie is still very strong, but his legs—"

    Several Ya Beast noticed Lie's bare left leg, and his face was slightly Disgusting, the leg of Lie that returned from the hunting team looked like it was just twisted, but after a few days, Lie's left leg was not only twisted, but also red and swollen, with bruises, and it was scary to look at.

    A sub-beast said: "Lie's legs won't be entangled by evil spirits, right? Can you still have a baby orc with him?"

    Lie, who has excellent hearing, naturally heard these remarks, and suddenly he had a reluctant face. It became more gloomy, and the Lion Orc Mountain next to him couldn't bear it: "Lie, do we still have to go forward?" "Go, why don't we go, we have to go to the gate of the     tribe

    !"

With a few twigs and cloth strips, he jumped out from behind the three, and said to the people in the tribes on both sides: "Everyone, if you have nothing to do, it is better to watch the fun, just in the open space at the gate of the tribe, I will treat Lie later. His left leg."

    Treat Lie's left leg! !

    Hearing this sentence, the drowsy orcs all woke up, Lie's leg was broken, can it be cured?

    No matter how much sensation his words caused in the hearts of the Tianhe tribe, Gu Liu and the three of them continued to walk forward, spreading the news that they were going to treat Lie's legs as they walked. Gradually, the four There were a lot of people from the tribe behind and around him. Gu Liu was happy to see it happen. He wanted this effect. The more people, the better.

    When Gu Liu and a few people walked to the open space in front of the tribe's gate, there were more people around them than the people who gathered here in the morning gathering. There were no less than five hundred people here, and Gu Liu nodded in satisfaction.

    Gu Liu pressed his hand up, raised his voice and said, "Everyone, please listen to me!" The

    crowd was already curious. Seeing him start, those who were talking about him closed their mouths, and the surroundings gradually became quiet.

    Gu Liu said loudly: "Two days ago, I met everyone in front of Aya's cave. I wonder if everyone still remembers me?"

    An Asian animal standing in front said: "Remember, you are a doctor, yes You saved A Ye who was bitten by the evil spirit messenger."

    Others in the crowd nodded, apparently the news that Gu Liu was a doctor had already spread throughout the tribe, and now no one in the tribe didn't know him.