ch 81

Until many years later, the orcs and sub-beasts present still remember everything today, remember the blood and rolling heads, and remember the doctor's powerful words, the law of the Tianhe tribe, something they have never heard of today. Appeared.

    In the next few decades or even longer, the laws of the Tianhe Tribe will have far-reaching influence, but that is something that will happen later, and now everything has just begun...

    Kow Kow -

    "Who is it?"

    "Tianhe Tribe Law Enforcement Team "

    Tianhe Tribe Law Enforcement Team?

    The orcs and the beasts in the room looked at each other, and an orc said, "Open the door, the doctor at the market in the morning didn't say that the Tianhe Tribe would set up a law enforcement team."

    As if there was such a thing, the orc closest to the door opened the door. , at a glance, he saw four tall orcs wearing black cotton coats standing outside the door, one of the orcs asked him: "Boulder tribe?

    " A lot of items are used to join the tribe, is there such a thing?"

    The orc inside the door nodded: "Yes." The

    other orcs and sub-beasts also walked out after hearing the words, and the law enforcement team continued to ask: "Do you remember how many?

    " A sub-beast came out and said, "I remember, it's two hundred and twenty hides, one hundred and eighty-one black and redstone!" The

    orc of the law enforcement team nodded: "That's right."

    He turned his head and took the hand of an orc beside him He took two large animal skin bags and put them in front of the group of orcs and said, "This is something that your tribe was deceived from. After the law enforcement team seized it, I will give it back to you now."

    After the law enforcement team left, this group of The orc stared blankly at the two big bags. One of the orcs shook his hands and opened the animal skin bag, exclaiming, "It really belongs to our tribe, and it has the smell of our tribe on it!"

    Everyone looked at each other, an orc He murmured, "It's true that the doctor said to return the things to us!"

    "Return to us what we got, Tianhe Tribe... that's great!"

    At the same time, similar things happened in various places to the north of the Tianhe Tribe -

    "Old Eminem! Old Eminem! The doctor said that Return the things to us, and now the things are really back!"

    ...

    Kiao Kau-

    "Who?"

    "Tianhe Tribe Medical Team."

    "Medical team? What are you doing here?"

    Aya said word by word: " Red Wolf Tribe, your tribe has been deceived by fake doctors. As compensation, the medical team will treat the deceived wounded for free. Are you willing to accept it?"

    "Ah? May... Will!"

    Ya Beast stumbled into the room, Holding the unconscious orc, weeping loudly: "Lin, the medical team of the Tianhe tribe is here! You are saved, this time it is the real medical team, woo woo woo--"

    ...

    In a few days, any The tribes and people who were deceived this year in the Tianhe tribe have all got their things back. As for last year, one is that the time has elapsed so long that the cheaters themselves can’t remember them, and the other is that some tribes that appeared last year did not this year. It did not appear, it may come later, or it may never come. In this wild world, crises and accidents happen all the time.