ch 119

Ai is a little orc from the Black Feather tribe. He is ten years old this year. Like the other little orcs, he usually attends school, but today is the school holiday. Learn to fly.

    For the little orcs of the Feather Tribe, flying is a very important thing, and only with constant practice can they master this ability well.

    At the beginning of the little orcs learning to fly, the company of the adult orcs is very important. The adult orcs will show them how to control their wings, and even take them to the sky to feel the feeling of flying.

    Ella took her sister's hand and looked enviously at the scene where the little orcs of the White Feather tribe were carried into the sky by the adult orcs not far away. Their Eminem walked up to them and said warmly, "Ai, let's start with that tree first. Let’s learn to fly on the tree.”

    Ai looked at the tall tree, not far from the big tree where the little orcs of the White Feather tribe practiced flying, he said, “Amu, the tree is too high, I I can't go up." The little orcs of the White Feather Clan were carried up the tree by their grandfather.

    His Eminem patted his head: "Ai, you can do it, have you forgotten? You learned how to climb trees from the leopard orcs."

    Ai lowered his head and said dully: "Amu, I know It's gone."

    Ai didn't ask where his grandfather went, he was not too young when the orcs of the Black Feather tribe were executed, and he clearly knew that his grandfather had done bad things and killed a lot of people, so was punished.

    He didn't feel that his grandfather should not be punished, but occasionally he would think if his grandfather did nothing wrong like the orcs of the White Feather Tribe.

    Ai began to climb the tree, climbed to the high branch, took a deep breath, and jumped down suddenly, Eminem said, he and his sister La are feathered orcs without a father, so they both need to pay more To become a powerful feather warrior.

    His black, plump wings spread out and fluttered vigorously in the air, and his Eminem exclaimed, "Ay, don't be afraid, feel the wind, feel the wind!"

    Ai stumbled, ups and downs, and his small body crashed into the place where the White Feather clan practiced flying, and then fell to the ground in embarrassment. Lu panicked and humiliated, being seen, and being seen by others, they would definitely laugh at him, and he flew so ugly!

    A little orc from the white feather clan fluttered his wings and landed beside him. The little orc flew very well and landed very steadily. She looked at Ai and asked, "Is this your first time flying?"

    Ai nodded humiliatingly. Standing up and wanting to leave, the white feathers hate the black feathers very much, they must be laughing at him.

    "You fly very well!"

    Ai turned his head sharply, and the little orc from the White Feather tribe walked up to him and said, "The first time you fly, you can glide, much better than me, the first time I was It fell directly to the ground, you must not need a month to learn to fly!"

    Ai's eyes slowly widened, he asked: "Really?" The

    white feather orc nodded: "Really! I am worse than you. I learned to fly in a month, and you must have taken less time than me!"

    She asked Ai: "Would you like to practice flying with me?"

    Ai looked at the white feathered orcs around him, he was a little timid, but With some desire, he asked in a low voice, "Can you?" The