ch 93

"What do you want to change?"

    Hu opened the door of the room and looked at the group of orcs who were staring at him for no apparent reason. The group of people did not answer his question, but instead asked, "The one on the stage just now. Is what the lord said true?"

    Hu: The lord on the stage? Oh, it's brother lie!

    He thought about what brother lie said, and said without hesitation: "of course, do you think those people don't deserve to die?" "no no no,     I

    mean it's great! Such people deserve to die!"

When the Black Feather Orc was beheaded in public, Bu's eyes couldn't help but light up, the killing was good! Such a tribe, such an orc should be killed in public! The people of the Tianhe tribe did a great job!

    At the same time, he also noticed the words of the orc on the stage, that the murderer must be killed, and the blood should be paid for by blood. Hearing this, the blood all over his body boiled, and his chest could not stop beating violently. , he couldn't agree more with these words!

    Like him, the other orcs of the Thousand Clouds Tribe were full of emotions. Only the leader, Xue, could barely keep his composure. When Hu asked them again when they wanted to exchange, Xue said what and how much they needed.

    Then Hu widened his eyes and said, "You actually want so many things?!"

    Xue said, "We are a mobile tribe."

    Hu said, "Other mobile tribes don't need so much salt and cloth?"

    He said. Realizing that his tone was wrong, he added: "I'm not doubting you or not giving you a change, just a little curious."

    Xue said that it was okay, and told Hu and the others that although the Qianyun tribe was a mobile tribe, it was different from other mobile tribes. The difference is that they are very fast and can carry a lot of things. Therefore, in a three-year cycle, they will cross a small continent and exchange things with various tribes on the way.

    On this road, the farther they go in the cold direction, the fewer big tribes they can meet, but there are small tribes of orcs living together, so when they encounter a big tribe, they will try to exchange as much salt and cloth as possible. these things.

    Hu nodded again and again, his eyes lit up, he was already considered an adult orc, but after all, he was young and had a natural yearning for those wandering things, so he said, "I understand, but the amount you exchanged is indeed too much. Now, I need to tell the leader and he can change it if he agrees."

    Xue nodded to show her understanding.

    Soon Jiao appeared, and Gu Liu also appeared with him. Gu Liu was very interested when he heard Hu talking about the Qianyun tribe, so he came along.

    After a simple conversation, Gu Liu became more interested in this Thousand Clouds Tribe, and asked: "Chief Xue, may I know what your animal shape is?"

    Xue: "We are horse orcs."

    Gu Liu: Horse!

    The first reaction in his mind was cavalry! Oh no, there is no cavalry here, after all, everyone is a beast! But Ma Ke is famous for running, so it's no wonder that the Thousand Clouds Tribe can run so far.

    Gu Liu smiled and said: "The horse tribe orcs are strong and love peace. The Tianhe tribe welcomes you very much, and I hope that you will be able to exchange things in the Tianhe tribe in the future."

    A tribe with such a large scope of activities, it is almost impossible to win over at this time. It doesn't make sense, but it doesn't mean that the other party must join the Tianhe tribe. The key is to brush up on the favorability, so that they can advertise more to the Tianhe tribe when they are outside, so there will be more people who come to join the Tianhe tribe!

    With this idea in mind, Gu Liu and Jiao naturally wouldn't allow the Qianyun tribe to exchange things, but instead gave some special products of the Tianhe tribe, such as bamboo baskets, cotton-padded clothes, and so on.

    The orcs of the Qianyun tribe were flattered and felt that the Tianhe tribe was very good, and the leader Xue was also at a loss. Gu Liu let him accept it with peace of mind, saying that he hoped they would pay more attention to some edible plants along the way, if they could find something that the Tianhe tribe did not have. , Tianhe Tribe will definitely thank them after bringing it back.

    Naturally, he also said that the Tianhe Tribe welcomes all the orcs and sub-beasts to join. First, he threw an olive branch to the Qianyun Tribe, and also said that if the Qianyun Tribe encountered orcs and sub-beasts who could not survive outside, you might as well point them to the Tianhe Tribe. road.

    After receiving the gift from the Tianhe Tribe, it was natural that the Qianyun Tribe could not refuse to accept such a request.

    After that, Gu Liu invited the Qianyun tribe to stay in the Tianhe tribe for a few more days, so he should take a break, but Xue refused. He said that the rest of the tribe were still waiting outside, and they had to go back quickly. Gu Liu couldn’t force it. leave others.

    Hu was a little worried when the group sent the orcs of the Qianyun tribe to the tribe's mouth. He said, "Boss Xue, how do you guys get away with so many things?"

    Xue smiled and turned into a beast. An extremely strong and tall white horse, the silver mane slid down the neck softly, the muscles were strong, and it was so beautiful that Gu Liu almost drooled when he saw it. The existence that I came into contact with, but now I can see such a horse, so handsome!

    The snow-white horse screamed at Herod in the distance. Not long after, on the wide road in the middle of the fields of the Tianhe tribe, dozens of horses of various colors galloped over.

    Gu Liu's eyes almost straightened, but he finally retracted his gaze reluctantly and said, "If that's the case, I wish the Qianyun tribe a smooth journey."

    Naturally, the people of the Qianyun tribe didn't understand, and Gu Liu added, "I wish you all the best of luck. Safe journey."

    Now they understood, Xue: "Chief, doctor, we will come back to the Tianhe Tribe in three years!"

    After saying that, they packed their bags and prepared to leave, and they were about to leave Gu Liu. The line of sight of the group was lost, and suddenly an orc from the tribe ran out. There was another orc behind him chasing him and asking, "Gan! What are you doing, Gan?! What happened, why did you drop things and run?!"

    The orc named Gan ran to Gu Liu's side, and after gesturing to Gu Liu and Jiao, he turned into a tall jujube red horse and ran towards the distance.

    Everyone: "???"

    Gu Liu: "Could it be... they know each other?" The

    result was that they actually knew each other! The Qianyun tribe who left the front foot was brought back by the orc Gan on the back foot. Gan was so happy that he didn’t know what to do, and said to Gu Liu and Jiao: “Doctor, chief, they are the people of my former tribe, we separated before. Oh, I didn't expect to smell them in the tribe today, I thought I smelled it wrong, but when I chased it out, it turned out to be them!"

    A smile appeared on Gu Liu's face, he remembered this orc Gan, Or how could he forget the only horse orc in the Tianhe tribe? At the beginning, he brought his Asian beasts and children to the Tianhe tribe to treat his children, but his children suffered from diphtheria. It was the first time that the Tianhe tribe was isolated. Impossible to forget.

    Gan Xin said: "Doctor, chief, we have finally met, can I invite them to stay in the Tianhe tribe for a few more days?"

    Gu Liu and Jiao looked at each other, Jiao said: "No problem, but before that It's better to take over the Asian beasts and children of the Qianyun tribe first, after all, there is still no safety in the tribe outside."

    Gan looked at Xue, and he said, "Brother, what do you think?!"

    Xue's face also showed joy. With an expression on his face, he said, "Okay!"

    Gu Liu and Jiao here are content, looking at Gan's eyes with unprecedented kindness, their tribe's Gan is so good!