ch 136

At night, the bright moon hangs high, the bright moonlight fills the earth, the cool wind blows, the leaves rustle, but the earth under the moon is a mess and bloody.

    The night wind brought a strong bloody smell after another. Countless orcs and beasts huddled together, hugging each other and shivering. At the edge of the crowd, the young orc Wei was sitting alone, and he was covered in blood. , The blood had dried up and looked extremely terrifying.

    But he is not an exception. During the day, they fought with the orcs under the high priest. They killed a lot of people, but the orcs under the high priest also died. It was full of blood.

    After the impulse passed, they were all scared, and some people in the crowd could not help sobbing in a low voice, and a very small voice reached Wei's ears along the wind -

    "What should we do? The high priest's guards have been staring at us, we We can’t leave at all, what should we do?”

    “We betrayed the high priest, that is, the temple and the gods, the gods will no longer protect us, and soon we will not die at the hands of the high priest’s guards. They will die under evil spirits.”

    This statement expresses the deep fear in the hearts of many people. In the final analysis, they are afraid of death, and they joined the temple only to survive and to be blessed by the gods, but now the high priest hates them, gods They will no longer bless them, and many of them are infected with evil spirits, and they will all be haunted by evil spirits and die.

    "Let's go, let's go quickly, the high priest will not forgive us, and we can live only if we leave us."

    "No, I won't go!" Wei said decisively, "Let's not say whether we can go or not? You really feel betrayed. After the high priest, can we leave well? Haven't you seen how the tribes who disrespect the temple and the high priest are slaughtered? The entire tribe will be killed wherever they flee, and no one will survive. !"

    Everyone was silent, and someone murmured: "But... but there are so many of us."

    "Aren't so many people going to be chased and killed? Do you think the high priest will let us go because there are so many of us, or will he let us die even more madly?!"

    Wei lowered his eyes: "And my ah Father Eminem was killed by the high priest, I want to avenge them!"

    "Me too!" In a corner not far from Wei, an orc wearing long-sleeved trousers and covered in blood stood up. Said: "As long as the high priest is there, we will not have a peaceful day. Even if we leave, we will always worry about being chased and killed by the high priest's people. It is impossible for our future Asian animals and children to have it. A safe and secure day, just because the high priest hates us! Instead of letting his sub-beast child die in the days to come, it is better to fight now and kill the high priest directly. In this way, we will no longer have to worry about being chased and killed!" The

    orc voice said sadly: "My father, Amu, was also killed by the high priest's people, obviously they did nothing and did not deal with the high priest. Disrespectful, let alone trying to hurt the high priest, just because..."

    He hesitated, and the people around him comforted him: "We all understand that these days the high priest slaughtered people among us, we all understand!"

    Orcs Standing up and looking at the others, it was only at this time that everyone discovered that he had silver-white hair. This is not surprising. There are also tens of thousands of orcs here, because the ethnic groups are mixed and there are various hair colors.

    The white-haired orc said: "Everyone, I know that some people are afraid and think that our behavior these days is a betrayal of the high priest, but I want everyone to think about whether this is really the case? When we joined the temple , What has the temple promised us?!"