ch 35

"What are you going to do?!" The

    male Asian beast madly wanted to rush to Gu Liu's side, but he was blocked by Lie and could not break through the orcs. He looked at Gu Liu viciously and shouted loudly, "Let go. Yan, my Yan will never take your medicine, you let me go!"

    In front of Gu Liu, the little orc Yan was crying, he covered his stomach and looked at himself Eminem, and said in his mouth: "Amu! , Eminem!"

    This scene was quite a bit of life and death, and he and Lie were the big villains blocking the relationship between the two relatives. Thinking of Gu Liu's head full of black lines, he picked up another pill to Yan said: "Yan, your illness can't be delayed any longer, take the medicine quickly."

    Yan shook his head, and he said with tears: "Doctor, please let my Eminem go, I want my Eminem!"

    Gu He looked up to the sky and sighed, thinking what was going on, just now he ran out after Yan's Eminem, only to find that Yan's Eminem was about to run out of the tribe, just as Lie appeared, so he asked Lie to stop Yan the Eminem.

    Lie also did a good job and successfully blocked the person. Originally, he only needed to continue to persuade Yan's Eminem to agree to Yan's medicine, but who knew that Yan's Eminem was like crazy, holding the child Began to rampage, Lie was afraid that the little orc would be injured, so he simply snatched the little orc over. Eminem who was going down the rock was even more mad. Gu Liuben wanted to take the opportunity to let Yan eat the medicine, but he didn't expect to have the consent of Eminem. Yan said nothing without taking medicine.

    Gu Liu stood up and said to Lie, "Lie, let him come over."

    Lie frowned, and he said, "Doctor, this animal is crazy, maybe it will hurt you."

    Gu Liu: "It's okay, he doesn't. Yes. "

    "Okay."

    Lie stepped aside, his feet seemed to have returned to normal, but there was a slight awkwardness in the process of walking, he walked to Gu Liu's side and stood still.

    And the male Asian beast A Shi couldn't wait to rush to Yan, holding Yan in his arms, he raised his eyes and looked at Gu Liu fiercely, Gu Liu held his forehead, he said: "Amu of Yan, I'm sorry to you first, Just now, I asked Lie to stop you in a hurry. I didn't mean anything else, just because Yan's condition was very serious. If he took the medicine earlier, he would suffer a lot less. If you take him back, he will still have a stomachache. Take a look. Yan's current appearance, he hurts like this, don't you feel bad?"

    Yan shrank in his Amu's arms and whispered in pain, Ashi's expression seemed to be a little loose, but then he looked up at Gu Liu and said: "Doctor, I said, my Yan is not sick, and your medicine can't help him."

    He picked up Yan and turned to leave. Gu Liu frowned and looked at his back. Lie, who was standing beside him, said: "Doctor, what does this kind of person care about? You saved their entire tribe, but he is so disrespectful to you, you want to save his child, and he questions you, such a person should be let him die. Gu Liu sighed: "

    If it's the male Asian beast who is sick, of course I won't care about him, but now it's the little orc who suffers..."

    Lie frowned and said indifferently: "What about the little orc, he himself He refused the doctor's medicine."

    "That's not the case, he doesn't know what the decision he made means at all, he is just listening to Eminem's words."

    At this time, Xia La and A Yue ran to Gu Liu's side, Xia Lai ran to Gu Liu's side. He whispered, "Brother Liu, I'm sorry, I brought him here."