ch 5

Gu Liu is a graduate student of clinical medicine. He has learned modern medical skills and often does work on the operating table. If this is the case, he must know nothing about Chinese medicine. However, in fact, Gu Liu's father is a famous Chinese medicine doctor in a small county. In a Chinese medicine clinic, there is an endless stream of people coming to see a doctor all year round.

    And his father is also quite proud of his medical skills, and he considered the issue of his family's inheritance early, so since Gu Liu was five years old, he began to be pressured by his own father to recognize Chinese medicine. Taking the family up the mountain, euphemistically called outing, but in fact every time he take Gu Liu to recognize the herbs on the mountain.

    If Xiao Guliu admits the wrong herbs, he will definitely be scolded. At first, Gu Liu looked for his mother with tears in his eyes. Later, his face gradually became thicker, and he often bickered with his father. Every time he clutched his chest and shouted nizi.

    I think it is because I was pressed too tightly when I was a child. When I was a child, I recognized medicinal materials. When I grew up, I memorized prescriptions and recognized acupoints. Every time I finished my homework during the holiday, I had to be tortured by my father. .

    Being pressured to study Chinese medicine like this, when he graduated from high school, Gu Liu became a real rebel. His father wanted him to major in Chinese medicine and inherit the family business in the future. He bluntly didn't want to see him again, but his mother called him to go home after the vacation before half of the semester, saying that his father missed him!

    In the confrontation between the father and son, Gu Liu's father was thinking about it, thinking that his son's basic skills have been solidified anyway, and then he learns modern medicine, and the two are combined. sharp.

    Being a father has softened, so Gu Liu obediently went home, and occasionally went to see a doctor with his father to integrate what he had learned.

    If nothing else, Gu Liu will go to the hospital after retirement. After retirement, he will take over his father's small clinic. The days will pass with but unfortunately there is no such thing in this world.

    Recovering his thoughts, Gu Liu broke off a finger-thick branch from the citrus tree, and went back to the cave to peel off its skin with a bone knife and cut it into four pieces of fifteen centimeters long. , saw his action, and asked curiously, "Liu, what are you doing? The branches of the thorn tree are not edible."

    Gu Liu laughed, he handed two of them to Du, and picked up the other two by himself. He firmly picked up a piece of meat from the bowl and said, "These are chopsticks, used for eating, so it won't get hot."

    Then he put the meat in his mouth. Seeing him like this, A Du said happily: "This is convenient!"

    He immediately followed Gu Liu's way to use chopsticks to hold the meat. Unfortunately, the chopsticks were not that easy to use. No matter how he did it, the piece of meat couldn't be picked up. In the end, A Du was angry and simply held it. With two chopsticks, he opened his mouth with a whimper, and put all the meat and puree in the bowl into his mouth. After eating, he wiped his mouth and said, "It still works like this!"

    Gu Liu laughed and pointed at the clay pot. : "There's still in the pot."

    he immediately ran over to fill a bowl for himself, and shouted, "liu, come and come, I'll fill it up for you!"

    Gu Liu waved his hand, but he hadn't eaten the bowl yet. How much? At this moment, he found a small child standing at the entrance of the cave. The small one was only about half a person's height. His bare skin was gray, and his brown eyes looked curiously under his tousled hair. Looking at Gu Liu, seeing Gu Liu looking at him, he backed away, then stuck his head out again and asked in a low voice, "Are you the Asian beast that Brother Adu picked up?"