ch 29

When the sound came from outside, Gu Liu had just put a plank on Zhuang's leg. After these days of treatment, Zhuang's leg had been sutured, and now all he had to do was take medicine and wait patiently for the leg bone to recover. There is a slight comminuted fracture of the leg, and the recovery can be recovered, but it is definitely impossible to fully recover to the previous level.

    Gu Liu was patiently admonishing Zhuang and his sister Duo when there was a loud scolding from outside. The cave where Gu Liu was located was specially used to house the injured people in the tribe. Under Gu Liu's arrangement, there was almost no person make loud noises, so who are the people outside?

    Gu Liu let Zhuang and Duo wait for him inside. He got up and walked out of the small cave. As soon as he came out, he saw a strange black-haired female Asian beast standing opposite A Duji, and the female Asian beast was standing beside him. Wu, at this moment, the female Asian beast is angry at A Du: "Right now, you must move these injured people out of the cave, all this is Wu's order!"

    Axu is very angry, of course not because She sincerely thought about the Tianhe tribe, but it was less than half a day after she entered the Tianhe tribe. She vaguely noticed the abnormality of the Tianhe tribe. Nai stayed in the cave alone as a witch. None of the orcs came in to see Wu's situation and asked Wu if he needed anything. She even found that Nai and her ate exactly the same as the rest of the tribe!

    This is completely contempt for gods, temples and witches!

    So after she finished eating, she put down the bowl and asked Nai about the tribe. Nai tried to fool her at first, until she heard a person's name from the mouth of the Asian animal outside - Doctor.

    She asked Nai about medicine, and Nai said it in a shambling manner. After listening to it, A Xu became even more angry. Such a terrible thing happened in the Tianhe tribe. To be able to obtain the same status as a witch in a tribe, even according to her observation, in the hearts of these sub-beasts, the sub-beast called doctor is probably even more powerful than Nai.

    Axu has to live in the Tianhe tribe for a long time, how can she allow such a thing to happen? Besides, she was quite satisfied with the Tianhe tribe in front of her, and she had other plans. Naturally, it was impossible for an inexplicable Asian beast to overshadow the status of a witch.

    She has been a witch in the giant bear tribe for more than ten years, and she is very powerful. The several sub-beasts standing opposite her were a little scared when she suddenly broke out. A Du, who was at the front, swallowed and said, "No, it's impossible, They are all getting better, this is the place to heal their wounds."

    Aya, who was standing beside A Du, clenched her neck and said, "What are you? I have never seen you in the tribe, this is inside our tribe. What's your business?"

    "Aya, she is a witch of the Giant Bear Tribe, and she will live in our tribe temporarily."

    Wu? It turned out to be a witch!

    The courage that a few Asian beasts had reluctantly summoned immediately dissipated. No matter what, they still had awe for witches. Even witches from other tribes were people who could communicate with the gods, which was different from them.

    Seeing them like this, Axu sneered in her heart, and she said to A Du: "You are a doctor, relying on your good temperament, to do such a thing in the tribe, you are trying to harm the whole people of the tribe, the people who are pulling the whole tribe are haunted by evil spirits, you should be expelled from the tribe!" The

    voice fell, A Xu raised his chin and waited for the approval of the people around him, but the cave was silent, don't say it was Axu didn't even make a sound of coughing. Axu felt a little strange, but she immediately realized that it might be because she was from another tribe, so she turned her head to Nai and said, "Nai, you give an order, according to the gods. It means that you should expel the evil spirits for these people who are injured, and the doctor who tried to introduce the evil spirits into the tribe should be expelled from the tribe!"