ch 56

What kind of tribe is the Tianhe Tribe? The orcs and sub-beasts of the Long-eared Tribe are still unknown. They only know that the tribe they joined this time did not intimidate them in the first place, but instead gave them delicious food. Fragrance like never before!     Ashu

    said to the orcs and beasts in front of them: "Eat quickly, you are on your way all the way, you must be starving."

The first thing a tribe does is let them eat! And this thing is so fragrant, they really can't help it!

    I don't know who moved first. Anyway, when they recovered, they had already lined up in front of the big pot. One by one, they took the hot food from the Asian beast named Ashu, and sat on both sides. On the square blue stone, they couldn't wait to start eating.

    A little orc couldn't hold back and shouted: "Amu, there's meat! There's meat in it!" The

    other orcs and beasts also ate it, and looked at Ah Shu with gratitude. For the Orcs and Asian Beasts of the Ear Tribe, being able to eat meat is the happiest thing!

    As soon as they met, they fainted in front of the orcs of the Tianhe tribe. Now they are willing to let them eat meat. The people of the Tianhe tribe are really good people!

    After eating and drinking, Ashu took them to clean the dishes and chopsticks in their hands, and she and Alin chatted with these beasts and beasts. Because they are sub beasts, they are not oppressive, so there are sub beasts gradually. Emboldened, a petite rabbit female Asian beast stood up and asked in a low voice, "Ashu, we don't have strong power, what are we going to do in the tribe in the future?"

    This is the long-eared tribe . The things that everyone cares about, Ashu smiled. The leader naturally told them about this point. The orcs of the Black Bull Tribe not only brought back the orcs of the Long-Eared Tribe, but also brought back the words of the doctor and the words of the doctor. medical stuff.

    Ashu said, "What is your best thing?"

    The female Asian beast thought for a while, but couldn't think of it, she shook her head and said, "No, but we can do anything in the tribe, and we will definitely do it well!"

    And the orc said: "Yes, Our long-eared tribe can't catch big prey, but we will try our best to catch some small prey!"

    Alin next to him shook his head, he said, "No, the doctor has arranged for you, wait until tomorrow for you. Got it."

    Tomorrow?

    So the orcs and Asian beasts of the Long-Ear tribe spent a night of tossing and turning. Of course they remember the witch, no, it should be the doctor. Alin and Ashu have already told them that a doctor is a doctor, a witch is a witch, and the two are different. Yes, they were quite ashamed. They remembered that the doctor seemed to tell them that he was a doctor, but they mistakenly thought that the doctor was wrong, so they always called the doctor a witch.

    Closer to home, they remember that the doctor told them that they would not be allowed to do dangerous things. Now their minds are full of greetings, and there will be no dangerous things. What could it be?

    Only the wolf remembered how excited the doctor was when he heard that their tribe would plant crops, so he had a vague guess, but he didn't dare to say it, what if it wasn't?

    The next day, the orcs of the Long-Eared Tribe got up very early, and when they saw Ashu and Alin approaching at the window, they couldn't wait to run out, and Alin said with a smile, "Let's go, take me with you today. You guys are going to do things!"

    Alin and Ashu walked in the front, because the long-eared tribe orcs live farthest from the tribe's gate, so they need to pass through the whole tribe, and the long-eared tribe orcs along the way Amon saw that there were Orcs and Asians in the tribe who were moving large stones, and Orcs and Amons were building something called a house where they lived.