ch 23

When the overwhelming silt buried himself, Hui felt hopeless. He knew that he would definitely die, and at the same time he had endless regrets in his heart. Mingming doctors had already said that going up the mountain was dangerous, why would he still go up the mountain? If he didn't go up the mountain, nothing like this would happen, and he wouldn't have to die...

    but no if.

    It hurts, it hurts all over the body, isn't he dead? Do people still feel pain after death?

    Gradually, voices appeared in my ears, there were voices, and there were shouts. Someone was shouting that there was a person here. This voice was so familiar, it seemed... it was the voice of his good brother Lin!

    Hui shua opened his eyes and saw the gloomy sky. What's going on?

    When Hui wanted to get up, he felt sharp pain when his hands and feet moved, and a voice said, "Don't move!"

    Hui looked over, then his eyes widened and he said in disbelief, "A Du, are you dead too?!"

    what happened? Ah Du was  always by the doctor's side, he didn't go up the mountain, why did he die too?

    "You're dead!" A Du said angrily, he held down Hui who was about to get up, "Don't move, lie down, your bones are broken, I can't help you connect them, only When the doctor comes to fix your bones, now you lie down and don't let the wound get bigger and bigger, and the doctor will not be able to save you by then."

    Doctor? !

    Hearing this word, Hui was even more shocked, and he said, "Adu, tell me quickly, how could this happen, how could the doctor also die?!"

    Wouldn't he also die if he didn't go up the mountain?

    "Hey, don't talk nonsense! The doctor is good, how can you die!"

    Hui swallowed as A Du stared at him, but he still wanted to ask, A Du said in an angry voice, "Your neck is not injured, you Look around."

    Hui couldn't wait to turn his head and saw the person lying next to him at a glance, it was a sub-beast, her face was covered in blood, and another sub-beast was facing her mouth to mouth, blowing into her mouth, Hui: "? ??"

    Before he could ask, someone shouted not far away, "It's been dug out! It's been dug out! He's hurt so badly, come and bring him out!"

    Hui looked over in an instant, and saw several orcs They ran towards a pothole mound, and then they lifted a person out of the mound. As soon as they got out of the mound, a sub beast asked them to put the lifted person down on the ground, not far from themselves. , So Hui clearly saw the appearance of these orcs and Asian beasts, these are people from his own tribe!

    Instantly Hui realized something, he grabbed A Du's arm and looked at the mound and said, "A Du, that is... that is—"

    "That is our tribe."

    A Du sat by the fire and baked the herbs in his hands. Dry, he said: "When you were going up the mountain, the earthquake came again, the tribe collapsed, and many people were buried in the mud."

    Hui kept nodding, of course he knew that what he saw at the last moment was the collapse The lost tribe, what he wants to know is, now he and those people are... still alive?

    Hearing his question, A Du sighed: "You have watched it for a long time but you still can't see it, of course you are still alive, when you were buried in the mud, the doctor immediately organized the orcs of the tribe to take the risk to dig you out, now Most of the buried people have been dug up, some are dead, and some are still alive."