ch 100

what happened? What exactly happened?

    It was clearly the cold early winter, the cold wind was still whistling, but the admirable vest was sweating profusely. He really couldn't understand, he had said so many bad things about the Sun Tianhe tribe, how could he be in the confrontation that we only met here. lose? !

    Zan walked behind the God Envoy and looked up at the Asian beast who was talking to the God Envoy. That guy was clearly a doctor from the Tianhe tribe. He said the good words of the God Envoy one after another, and that Nai , People who couldn't get out of a fart in the temple before, but at this moment also said those nice words, it is really hateful!

    and many more! Zan looked at the doctors and sorcerers of the Tianhe tribe, and then looked at the divine envoy who even had a smile on the corner of his mouth. He suddenly realized that this was the case!

    He Zan really deserves to be the smartest orc among the group of witches back then, did Yi Henai think that he would be able to give up? Do you think that you can save the Tianhe tribe in front of him? Just dreaming! He has seen it, isn't he just saying good things? When he won't? !

    The group

    of people did not walk fast, but the road always had an end. After turning around a big tree with ice crystals hanging on it, Gu Liu pointed to the city gate not far away and said, "Lord Tutian, that is the Tianhe tribe. It's gone!"

    I have said many times about the gate of the Tianhe Tribe, so let's take a closer look here. As the core of the entire defense system of the Tianhe Tribe, the gate was naturally built with more thought, and the ordinary city wall is as high as More than ten meters, considering the strength of the orcs and giant beasts such as triceratops, the actual height of the city wall is nearly 20 meters. Unless they grow wings, the orcs will never jump in.

    And the thickness of the city wall has also widened, a full five or six meters, even if a group of orcs collide against the city wall, these orcs can only smash their heads and blood.

    As the most important city gate, the city gate is as high as 15 meters, and it is also to accommodate giant beasts such as triceratops that have returned from hunting. Coupled with the fortifications above the city gate, the entire city gate is compared with the surrounding city walls. It is almost seven or eight meters high, which means that the entire city gate has a height of nearly twenty-seven or eight meters, which is equivalent to the height of the nine-story building of Huaguo.

    Coupled with the thickness of the city gate, the entire city gate is tall, majestic and extremely thick. The simple blue-gray color carries an extremely strong sense of oppression, like an ancient giant beast entrenched there, so that people who see it for the first time All are shocking.

    Obviously, the whole group of the temple was also shocked, and they were directly shocked in place.

    They were shocked, but Gu Liu couldn't let them be shocked. He turned to look at the envoy of the temple, showed his acting skills, and said in an embarrassed and dreamy tone: "Tianhe tribe is like this, compared to the temple. It must be a big difference. The adults in the temple are really amazing. They can even do things like building a house. I really want to go to the temple if I have the chance. Compared with the Tianhe tribe, the temple must be much more powerful! "

    Tu Tian and the group from the temple swallowed their saliva, their hearts are powerful? Are you Tianhe tribe really reasonable? What kind of thing came out, it's too outrageous!     Tutian

    glanced at an Asian beast beside him and motioned him to speak, but who would have thought that the Asian beast hadn't spoken when a voice suddenly sounded: "Isn't that nonsense?!"