ch 131

The thick animal skin curtain was opened, and the cool night air was brought in. Several Asian beasts surrounded the high priest and kept fighting for mosquitoes. The high priest was lying on the cold stone, with loose hair, drowsy, and suddenly. Hearing the snapping sound, he frowned and said, "Don't make any noise for me!"

    A few sub-beasts froze, saying yes in a voice as thin as a mosquito, and then carefully dispersing the mosquitoes, daring not to make any noise After a while, the high priest frowned again and said, "Are you being lazy? Mosquitoes are flying to my ears, can you kill these mosquitoes for me?!

    " Said: "Can you please, please give us another chance, we will not let any mosquito get close to the high priest!

    " Make me a little smaller, it will make me irritated."

    The Asian beasts: "Yes."

    A few Asian beasts did not dare to let out the air, they held the branches and gently swept them around, their eyes fixed on the air, for fear that there would be a Mosquitoes ran past their siege and disturbed the high priest to sleep. Occasionally glanced at each other, and the Asian beasts saw helplessness and fear in each other's eyes.

    I don't know why there are so many mosquitoes in this place. They appear in groups. Because of the heat, many orcs and sub-beasts choose to sleep in the open air, but they will be bitten by mosquitoes. Orcs are okay, they can become prototypes, especially Orcs with thick fur are no longer afraid, but Asian beasts can't stand it.

    So many Asian beasts chose to go back to the shed to sleep, not to mention the heat, but these mosquitoes were everywhere, and they were all bitten very painfully.

    Today, they were caught to repellent the high priest. They thought it was for the high priest to fight mosquitoes, but they never thought that it would be so difficult to do. Killing mosquitoes, yet not being able to let any mosquitoes beside the high priest is really embarrassing!

    No wonder the orcs and sub-beasts who repelled the high priest were punished a few days ago. This is really hard to do.

    The arms of several sub-beasts were sore, and they watched other people silently ask how long it would take, but no one knew, and vaguely guessed that they would not be here to drive away mosquitoes for the high priest all night, right?

    At this time, heavy footsteps sounded outside, the footsteps stopped outside the shed, and a thick voice sounded: "High priest, I have found the traces of the group of orcs and sub-beasts that escaped a few days ago."

    Several sub-beasts: escape ? !

    They hurriedly bowed their heads, and the high priest in the middle of them opened his eyes, and a dim light flashed in his eyes. He didn't get up, and asked, "Has anyone been caught back?"

    The people outside said, "It has been caught, but— —"

    "Just catch them, kill them all for me!" The

    high priest closed his eyes, "You don't have to tell me to kill, and then disturb my sleep, you will be the next one to die!"

    The beastman outside swallowed . , sweat came out of his forehead, but he had to say, "High priest, we have also caught other tribesmen." There was

    no sound inside, and the orcs could only continue to say: "They said they were from the Tao tribe, and they hated them most. Tianhe Tribe, accidentally came here, I hope we can let them go."

    After a long while, there was a faint voice: "Since you are here, don't leave. If you hate Tianhe Tribe so much, let their orcs go to the battlefield."