ch 37

"The taste of green peppercorns is spicy and pungent, but it has many uses. Not only can it add a touch of flavor to stewed meat, but the peppercorn water stewed with a lot of green peppercorns also has the effect of deworming."

    Gu Liu filled a bowl of peppercorn water . Handed it to Ah Ye, Ah Ye stood beside her Eminem, frowned and drank a large bowl of pepper water, her Ah Yeh asked: "Medicine, is it to get rid of the bugs in the stomach?"

    Gu Gu Nodding, he talked about the symptoms and hazards of ascariasis to the five Asian beasts who studied medicine with him, and also talked about the way the ascaris spreads, and told them that no matter adults or children, the things in the entrance must be clean, and after excretion He also had to wash his hands clean, and the five Asian beasts nodded again and again.

    At this moment, an orc ran over in a hurry, with a loud voice: "Doctor, you are too powerful, as you said, there are really long bugs in my excrement!" The

    orc was excited . Looking at Gu Liu, he wanted to invite Gu Liu to see his excrement, but Gu Liu refused without hesitation. He really doesn't have such a special hobby.

    In the next few days, the effect of the green pepper water came into play. People in the tribe found roundworms in their excrement one after another. The orcs and sub-beasts who were very resistant to the green pepper water at first became obedient. I can't wait for more Just drink some pepper water.

    As a result, the green pepper water received the same treatment as divine water in the Tianhe tribe, especially those orcs and beasts who had children. They found that they used to call the children with stomachaches from time to time to drink the pepper water, and after pulling out the bugs, the stomach was It doesn't hurt anymore, and naturally he is more convinced and respectful to Gu Liu.

    "Amu, what are you looking at?"

    Yan had just dug a hole to excrete it, and was about to fill it in, but Eminem was not allowed, and instead looked around the small hole.

    Since he was taken away by the doctor a few days ago, after taking the medicine from the doctor, Yan's stomach didn't hurt anymore. He felt very happy, but Eminem always hugged him and said sorry to him. These days, other people in the tribe After drinking the pepper water, worms appeared in the excrement. Yan also went to see it. He remembered that the doctor said that his stomach hurts because there are worms in his stomach!

    "Yan, the doctor lied to us, the doctor lied to us!"

    Yan was at a loss: "Amu, how could the doctor lie to us?"

    Ashi said solemnly: "He said that you have worms in your stomach, but other people in the tribe There are worms in human excrement, but not yours! Your stomach pain is not because there are worms in your stomach!"

    Yan whispered: "But Eminem, after taking the medicine from the doctor, my stomach really doesn't hurt anymore. Ah, and—" I actually spit out and pulled out bugs before.

    But A Shi obviously didn't want to hear him speak for a doctor, so he lowered his voice, but there was a suppressed madness in his voice, he said: "Yan! He is jealous of you! I know, he must have seen it, he saw it Your identity is over, he is jealous of you, he is afraid that you are more powerful than him, so he ate something for you, and he wants you to be an ordinary orc forever!"

    Yan: "?" The

    little orc scratched his head , what is his Eminem saying? He thinks the doctor is a good person. Now his stomach doesn't hurt, and he can eat a lot of food. He is really comfortable.