ch 109

In a cave outside the Tianhe Tribe, more than a dozen orcs and sub-beasts were lying weakly around the fire. One orc stood up with difficulty, walked to the entrance of the cave, looked at it, and then came back. Someone next to him asked, "Have you come back?"

    The orc shook his head, and the cave became dead silent. I don't know who sighed and said, "We've been gone for so long and haven't come back. Could they have forgotten us?"

    Forget, what a roundabout word , how could they be forgotten about a dozen of them here? After not coming back for so long, everyone knew that they were most likely abandoned.

    There was an Asian animal lying on the fire, she closed her eyes and said, "People like us have all died before. If the doctors of the Tianhe tribe were really that powerful, they would surely know how terrifying this evil spirit is. It can be passed on to the entire tribe, how could they come to save us? Wouldn’t they also be haunted by evil spirits?”

    “But… the doctors of the Tianhe tribe can expel evil spirits!”

    Ya Beast: “Our tribe The witch can also expel evil spirits, but he is not the second to die."

    After a moment of silence, someone whispered, "I don't want to die, I really don't want to die!"

    Ya Beast turned over, who could live? Want to die again?

    At this time, someone outside the cave shouted, "Sang?!"

    An orc jumped up in the cave and said, "This is Te, it's Te's voice!" The

    orc responded and immediately ran out of the cave. The still moving orc Ya Beast also followed, and when they walked out of the cave, they saw a group of orc Ya Beast who covered their mouths and noses tightly standing in front of the cave. The orc who ran out first spoke excitedly. He stopped him and said, "Sang, don't talk about it, these are the adults of the Tianhe Tribe Medical Team, who are here to expel evil spirits for you, go and let the people in the cave clean up, and let's go to the Tianhe Tribe together. The isolation area outside the city."

    Everyone rushed back to the cave and began to pack their things. Someone said, "Ayan, are you still lying? The people from the Tianhe Tribe Medical Team are here, we are saved!"

    Ya Beast Ayan opened her eyes, her eyes were full of confusion, and she asked: "It's really here?"

    The man said: "Of course it's true, it's just outside the cave, we'll go to Tianhe with them soon Tribe!"

    Ya Beast was even more at a loss, she wondered why? They are all haunted by evil spirits and are about to die. They are not from the Tianhe Tribe. Why did the Tianhe Tribe come to rescue them? He even took them to the Tianhe tribe. Aren't the people of the Tianhe tribe afraid of evil spirits?

    At

    the same time, in the Tianhe Tribe, people from both the inner city and the outer city were uneasy in their houses. The orcs of the city protection team walked around the streets, shouting: "There are evil spirits in the tribe. Invasion, everyone stays in their own homes and cannot go out, food and water will be brought in by us, and those who refuse to cooperate will be killed!"

    The orcs on the other side also shouted: "The defense team and the law enforcement team recruit temporary members to check for the rest of the tribe. , send food and water, and contribute to expelling evil spirits!" The

    inner city soon found a large number of temporary team members, as people of the Tianhe tribe, most people who can contribute to the tribe are willing to come forward. But the outer city encountered a bottleneck. After a shout, the orcs and Asian beasts of the outer tribe understood what happened in the Tianhe tribe, but no one was willing to stand up and do things, and everyone was afraid that they would be haunted by evil spirits.