ch 107

In the far east of the Gaia continent, the wind of late autumn is ruthlessly raging, withered leaves falling all over the ground, surrounded by peaks, surrounded by mountains and forests, a huge city is located here, and here are almost all orcs and sub-beasts The holy place in the heart - the temple.

    At this moment, a group of people returned to the temple in a hurry. It was the mission led by Da Wu Tutian. After two years and nearly three years, he finally returned to the temple again.

    Everyone in the entire mission breathed a sigh of relief, and when they returned to their respective residences, took a bath, and ate something, everyone was firmly relaxed. It is no exaggeration to say that the temple and the outside of the temple are completely two worlds. The living conditions and methods of those orcs and beasts outside really make them extremely uncomfortable for the people in the temple, and they have passed two or three days like this. Years are so hard!

    However, after eating two bites, an orc said to his brother who was also a missionary who lived with him: "Why do you think the food in the temple doesn't taste as good as before?"

    His brother immediately said: "Yes, I I feel the same way!"

    "Could it be that the person who prepared the food for us came back after seeing us, and made it unpalatable for us on purpose?"

    Coincidentally, most of the people in the entire embassy felt this way, and they still could It is said that the orcs and Asian beasts who prepare food for them don’t have to worry, but as a mission, they have the highest status, and even in the temple, the possibility is almost impossible, even if he is not in the temple for two or three years. His identity, no one in the temple dared to look down on him.

    So even when he felt that the food in the temple was not tasty enough, it became obvious that there was no problem with the food in the temple, but their mouths were the problem.

    But such a trivial matter is not worth mentioning, it just reminded the orc who cooked for him to be careful, the matter was left behind by him, and then he packed up and went to tell the priest of the temple and other great witches about the situation this time. .

    After he left, the orc who cooked the food for him tasted the contents of the bowl and wondered, "It's the same taste as before, what's wrong?"

    Another orc came back with a lot of pots on his back and said, "Does the great witch Tutian think something     is wrong? It's strange. Others in the mission also said that the food we cooked was not as good as before." They cooked it the same way as before. Could it be that the mission had eaten something even better outside, and the two of them almost laughed at their own whimsy. Thinking about such a thing, you knew it was impossible!

    This Tutian came to the center of the temple. There is a building here. It is located on a huge boulder. The boulder is two or three people high. Stone steps are excavated on it. The house is very wide and large, but it has only one floor. The material of the outer wall is dark brown mud, and the roof presents a vaulted shape, which is also covered by brown mud, and the whole is integrated.

    This is the only place in the entire temple tribe that can truly be called a temple.

    The orc guarding the door shouted: "Lord Tutian." Tutian

    : "The three priests, and the other great witches?" The

    orc said: "They are all here, the adults are waiting for you!"

    Tutian nodded. He headed in and walked in. Sure enough, he saw more than a dozen people sitting or standing in the room. When he came in, except for the three people at the top, everyone stood up. The beastman in the middle of the top looked at him and smiled. : "Tutian, welcome back!"