ch 106

A miraculous thing happened one day after the orc Wei of the Tianxing tribe disappeared. He turned against his previous attitude of refusing to cooperate and began to take the initiative to receive treatment. Even after a period of time, he said to Chun: "Witch, join the Tianhe tribe. I don't object."

    Chun, who was eating, said: "???"

    She was a little embarrassed, and the sharp claw sitting next to her scratched her head, "But Wei, we didn't say we wanted to join the Tianhe tribe."

    Wei: "???"

    "Why do the doctors from the Tianhe tribe come here every day?"

    Sharp Claw: "The doctor gave us bamboo shoots. He said he likes to watch us eat bamboo shoots."

    Wei: "???" He likes to watch others eat bamboo shoots. What's the quirk? !

    Li Ya said from the side: "There are only a dozen people in our tribe, and we are still members of the Tianxing tribe. Joining the Tianhe tribe is not beneficial to the Tianhe tribe. How could the doctor invite us to join the Tianhe tribe."

    Chun Ye nodded, "Yes, according to I think we will leave after everyone's illness is cured."

    "No!" Wei said, "We must join the Tianhe Tribe!"

    Everyone: "???"

    So they waited until Gu Liu Dian Dian came to find sharp teeth and sharp claws When he brought them bamboo shoots by the way, Wei couldn't wait to push the fangs and claws into the house, and Gu Liu was at a loss: "This... It's not that he likes seeing me the most, and he doesn't like seeing you with me either." So what is this can't wait for?

    Sharp teeth looked at the sky speechlessly... Huaban, faintly said: "This is to join the Tianhe tribe."

    Gu Liu: "???"

    What the hell? Didn't you want to die before joining the Tianhe tribe?

    Winter is coming to spring, and in a blink of an eye, it is the end of spring. The Tianhe tribe is busy all over the place. After all, more than a dozen people from the Tianxing tribe stayed in the Tianhe tribe, but they came late. They are still in the inspection period. Counted as the real Tianhe tribe.

    During this process, the caravan led by Kai sent several groups of people back to the Tianhe Tribe, as well as several herbs. Among them, rice appeared. Gu Liu was very happy and immediately started to try to grow rice.

    The rice was sown that day, and Gu Liu found a sub-beast called A Feng, a sub-beast of the deer tribe. Before joining the Tianhe tribe, it belonged to the giant horn tribe. Making clothes, and now they lead the tribe's clothing team.

    It's just that although Ah Feng belongs to the deer family, he is not very interested in making clothes. Instead, he likes to learn new things from behind Archie. He is regarded as one of Archie's apprentices.

    Recently, the weapons made by Archie seem to have made progress. Gu Liu was inconvenient to disturb Archie, so he naturally found Afeng.

    A Feng was very excited when he was found by the doctor, he said, "Doctor, what are we going to do today?"

    Gu Liu took him to a small pond in the tribe, which was soaked with bamboo, and Gu Liu turned to each other. The foggy A Feng said: "Today we are going to do a new thing - paper."

    When it comes to papermaking, Gu Liu is no stranger to it. This is one of the four great inventions of the Huaguo, because his father likes to buy handmade paper. So I still know a thing or two about handmade paper.