ch 9

When someone went, Gu Liu would not say anything else. Judging from the symptoms of the child's wound, the poisonous snake that bit the child should be carrying blood circulating toxins, which are also called fire poison syndrome in traditional Chinese medicine. To treat with traditional Chinese medicine, it is necessary to expel wind and detoxify, activate blood and dredging collaterals, but there are no Chinese herbal medicines needed here.

    When he found out that the child was probably bitten by a poisonous snake, Gu Liu asked the system. The system indicated that there is indeed anti-venom in the mall, and it has the anti-venom of all poisonous snakes on the Gaia continent. The venomous snake species, and then inject anti-venom, the child will be saved.

    Now facing the sun, let alone a child with snake venom, even Gu Liu felt a little unbearable. He asked the beastman next to him: "Where is A Ye's cave? The sun is too strong here, so I have to carry her to the cave. It 's only inside!"

    At this time, there were people sticking out their heads in the surrounding grass huts and caves, and the orc Rin gritted his teeth, he asked Gu Liu, "Do you really have a way to save her?"

    Gu Liu, who heard their conversation, naturally knew Why did he ask such a question, he affirmed: "Yes."

    Rin nodded: "Okay."

    After that, he hugged A Ye, he said to Gu Liu, "Follow me!"

    The cave where A Ye lived was not far from here. A long way, that is, two or three minutes of effort, A Ye was placed on the animal skin blanket not far from the entrance of the cave, and Gu Liu asked the others to stand away.

    The place where the child was bitten was not far away, and soon Aya appeared with the dead poisonous snake. Gu Liu saw that the snake's head had been smashed, but he could vaguely see that it should be a viper. Snake, the system immediately determined the type of venomous snake after scanning, and it really was a venomous snake that Gu Liu didn’t know. 】

    Gu Liu secretly scolded that it was so expensive, he only had 500 HP left, but life was at stake, so he could only grit his teeth: "Buy it!"

    After buying the anti-venom serum, Gu Liu looked at the other people in the cave. He said, "I want to treat her. No one can be around during this process. Please go out and wait outside the cave.

    " Yabian said excitedly: "No! I want to stay by Aye's side!"

    Gu Liu frowned, exposing Hei's treatment was a last resort, the patient himself was conscious and could not avoid the patient's treatment, so he chose to let Hei stand Oath, but now the patient A Ye is in a semi-conscious state, as long as the people around him are dismissed, he will not need to expose again, he will never give in on this point.

    Looking at Aya, Gu Liu said: "You stay here is of no use, if you delay any longer, she will really die!"

    Aya's expression collapsed, the orc Rin said: "Aya, he said he can save Aya , let's go out first."

    A sub-beast next to him whispered: "How is it possible, A-ye was bitten by a snake, and even the witch can't do anything, how could this sub-beast be able to save A-ye?"

    Gu Liu looked puzzled Change, said to Aya: "I can't guarantee that she will definitely survive, but if you go out, I will take action, she may live, if you stay, I can't do it, she will definitely die."

    Hearing this, Aya

    gritted her teeth, she said, "Go! We all go out!"

    Before leaving, Aya glanced at Gu Liu and Aye for the last time, her lips trembling, but in the end she couldn't say anything, then turned and left.