ch 89

"Leader, ahead is the tribe that the Asian beasts with the children went to yesterday. I saw that there are many cave-like things built with stones. The orcs inside are very strong, and I feel that there should be a lot of things."

    "And in the Not far from that small tribe is a very large tribe, I can't see the specific details, but I can see that there are many people inside!"

    Wing moved his neck and asked, "Are there any feathered orcs?"

    Hei who reported the letter The feathered orc said: "No, they are all orcs running on the ground."

    He hesitated a bit: "I just feel that they are too strong, almost every person has a bone spear, and there is a high stone built with orcs on it. I'm guarding, I'm afraid of being discovered, I didn't dare to fly close, and there are many people not far away, and there is a big tribe, the leader, I think it's a little dangerous." The corners of

    Yi's mouth twitched, and he said badly: "Dangerous? It's just a group of people on the ground. Run, no matter how strong they are and how many people there are? Can they still fly to the sky? We will fly to the sky if we grab something, what can they do?"

    "Besides, it's hard to come across such a rich tribe, If we grab a handful, we may be able to eat for a long time. If we let this tribe go, do we still have to snatch those small tribes that eat grass?"

    "The leader said, so let's go?"

    "No." Yi thought for a while. , "Let's go at night, then we can kill a few more orcs."

    He showed a cruel smile: "The stronger the orcs, the more interesting it is to kill, right?"

    All the black-feathered orcs behind him were excited up.

    ...

    At night, Yinyue is like a hook, and Lie is patrolling. He is the team leader of this team of defense teams, and it is their team's turn to be on duty at the sentry for these seven days.

    Lie still remembers that there were only a dozen orcs at the first sentry. At that time, it was because the tribe had too many fields. If there were not a group of orcs guarding the fields, maybe some people dug the fields and they didn’t even know. .

    Later, with the expansion of the Tianhe tribe, more and more people came to the Tianhe tribe, and the role of the sentry increased. For example, suspicious people were prohibited from entering the tribe, and if something endangered the tribe, they would send a signal in advance.

    Naturally a dozen orcs are not enough. Now there are fifty orcs in a team. They are usually responsible for hunting, building houses, and farming. When it is their turn to be on duty, the captain will call everyone to come here.

    Even though there are still fewer houses, there are only a dozen or so now, and they can only live together, but this is a trivial matter.

    After patrolling in the middle of the night, the person who was guarding the middle of the night came to replace him. Lie told the orc a few words, and was about to leave, when suddenly the orc on the sentry roared, the enemy attacked!

    The entire outpost moved in an instant, and the black-feathered orcs who flew over saw this and exclaimed: "What are you doing? Are these orcs not sleeping in the middle of the night? Why are people standing and looking around in the middle of the night?!"

    "Yes, what exactly is that thing ? What is it? It's too high, and we were seen before we     flew over! It's night!"

    The wolf clan orcs on the watchtower had green eyes and shouted, "Yu clan! It's the plume clan orcs!"