ch 43

The first snow fell, and in the freezing cold, tall black cows with thick black long hair walked silently in one direction. .

    In the front, an Asian animal hugged a sleeping baby tightly against the side of a tall black cow. The Asian animal sniffed and she said, "Mu, winter is coming too fast, and there are pottery tribes that have left us. There are three days to go, but the little orcs in the tribe, the little Asian beast, can't take it anymore."

    The Asian beast turned his head and looked behind him. In the middle of the team, there were some children. They were wrapped in thick animal skins. The Asian beast was carrying or holding it on his back, and the tip of his exposed nose was frozen red.

    The Black Bull Orc let out a cry, and the Orc team that turned into a prototype from the periphery began to shrink towards the center, until the sub-beasts and children were surrounded by air, and the Black Bull Orc said: "Asha, this is the only way, we can't stop. Come down, you must arrive at the Tao tribe as soon as possible, without the help of the Tao tribe witch, the little orcs and the little Asian beasts still can’t hold on.”

    Ya beast hummed, the wind whistled with the ice and snow, and blew away Covering the skin of the baby in her arms, she quickly pressed down the skin, but it was enough to see the red bump on the face of the baby in her arms.

    It was snowing, and Gu Liu wrapped the animal skin on his body tightly. The animal skin was dark yellow with thick fur, making it look like a long robe, wrapping him from head to toe from the neck.

    He trotted to the front of a rammed earth house, knocked on the door, the door immediately opened from the inside, Gu Liu walked in, and a warm feeling rushed to his face, he was relieved.

    Sitting on the kang was an old Asian beast. It was the witch of the White Wolf tribe, Aqi. Compared with three months ago, his complexion was much better. He looked at Gu Liu and said, "Doctor, please, please. It 's over."

    Gu stayed in the room for a while, with heat all over his body, he took off his robe, and the beast next to him took it, Gu Liu said to him, "Thank you."

    Ada smiled shyly, he It is a sub-beast of the White Wolf tribe and lives with Archie.

    Archie took off his shirt and exposed his back. Gu Liu started to give him acupuncture. While putting down the needles, he said, "Archie, you are almost done with the drug, but you can't use that thing again in the future."

    Archie He said, "Doctor, fortunately I met you, otherwise I would think that I was cursed by the gods because I was so uncomfortable."

    Archie was afraid when he remembered the feeling of piercing his heart and bones three months ago. After the medicine was used up, when he found out that he would feel uncomfortable without taking the medicine, he actually vaguely realized that something was wrong with him.

    But at that time, he didn't take this to heart, because as early as when they were studying in the temple, the people in the temple told them that the witch is a great and sacred existence. Because they can communicate with the gods, they need elixir to maintain their divinity, otherwise they would be cursed by the gods.

    So he was hunted down by the Yinyue tribe, lost the elixir, and felt uncomfortable all over his body. At that time, Archie was desperate. He felt that he must be cursed by the gods, and he was about to die.

    But he never thought that he would come to the Tianhe tribe and met the doctor. The doctor told him that he was not suffering because of the curse of the gods, but because of the withdrawal reaction. What a strange word, he naturally didn't believe it at that time, but Their White Wolf Tribe had already joined the Tianhe Tribe, and the Tianhe Tribe had no intention of treating him as a witch. In addition, he was seriously injured and could not resist at all, so he was held by a doctor for so-called detoxification.