ch 12

The Tianhe tribe is located on the mountain, halfway up the mountain. There is a large flat open space. The inner side of the open space is a sloping mountain. The mountain is semi-arc wrapping the open space.

    Such a dense cave is definitely not a natural formation. The only explanation is that the people of the Tianhe tribe dig it by themselves. Thinking of the size and strength of the orcs here, such a thing is not impossible.

    The only thing that surprised Gu Liu was that it was obvious that the people of the Tianhe tribe had not lived here for a short period of time. The mountain walls of this piece were dug into this shape by them, and it didn't even collapse. The diggers have some skills.

    Not to mention the cave, let’s talk about this open space. The open space is very wide, and there is still a long distance inward. Not far out is the exit of the tribe. Walls are distributed.

    The grass hut where Xia and Ashu were located was closer to the depths of the tribe from the cave where A Du was. Yesterday's Aya and even the black cave were also there.

    Because he went to Xia's door yesterday, Gu Liu naturally found it. He took a few red milk fruits and successfully reached Xia's door. It was easy to handle, but there was no door at all.

    As soon as he walked to the door, Gu Liu saw Xia inside. Xia was lying on a slate, and beside him was a woman with brown hair. The two were sleeping, and Gu Liu called out softly, "Xia."

    Listen . When there was movement, Xia jumped up abruptly, looked at the door vigilantly, and said with a sigh of relief after seeing it was Gu Liu, "Brother Liu, it's you."

    Gu Liu shook the fruit in his hand and said, "It's me. , come and eat the red milk fruit."

    "Red milk fruit!" Xia ran over excitedly, took the fruit and ran back quickly, one for himself and one for his Eminem.

    In fact, Xia went out with them to dig earth fruit. When he was outside, Xia naturally ate red milk fruit, but because his Eminem couldn't collect it, Xia had to give the tribe a lot of earth fruit and red milk fruit after returning. , which caused him to have almost no red milk fruit when he returned to the tribe.

    So now seeing the red milk fruit, it is still two big and red milk fruit, Xia is naturally very happy, this is the favorite fruit of the little orcs and the little Asian beasts in the tribe.

    "You just stay, right?"

    Gu Liu looked at Ashu, the female Asian beast beside Xia. She held the red milk fruit in her hand but didn't eat it. She turned her body slightly to Xia, and there was a vague sense of protection in it. Liu nodded: "Yes, I'm Gu Liu, may I come in?"

    Ashu immediately said: "Come in! I'm sorry, I didn't notice!"

    Her face was a little flustered, and Gu Liu waved his hand and said, "It's alright. It's much hotter in the cave than the grass hut"

    Gu Liu wiped the sweat from his forehead, he looked at Ashu's eyes, Ashu's eyes were cloudy, and he turned his head to the side because of the sound he made when he came in, Gu Liu said bluntly, "Ashu, do you mind if I see your eyes?" With

    such a look from a distance, Gu Liu couldn't see anything, but he could see that Ashu's eyes were indeed not blind due to trauma. But the specific reasons also need to be carefully checked.

    Xia, who was eating red milk fruit next to him, raised his head suddenly, he looked at Gu Liu and said, "Brother Liu, are you going to treat my Eminem...?"