ch 62

In the dark cave, because of Gu Liu's words about drinking water, the three of them retracted the animal skin blanket and shivered. Jin, who was not far from Gu Liu, blinked. He didn't seem to believe the answer he heard. Looking closely at Gu Liu, Gu Liu took another step back towards the cave, and he repeated: "I didn't lie to you, I can't save them."

    Jin didn't say anything, Gu Liu said: "You took me here just for them, but I can't do anything about their situation, let me go back."

    Jin was silent, so Gu Liu walked out without waiting for him to say anything, and there was no movement behind him. With a sigh, he turned his head to face the two orcs standing at the door. He remembered that these two orcs were the two people who led the way for Jin.

    With a calm expression, he nodded his chin at the two of them, and Gu Liu asked, "Where is the exit of the tribe?"

    One of the orcs pointed in a direction, Gu Liu smiled: "Thank you."

    Watching Gu Liu's back leave, this beastman After realizing it, he said: "Leader, he is going to leave our tribe, ah, no, who is he?!"

    Yan was also at a loss, only said: "No matter what he is, the witch is still inside anyway, the most important thing now is The only thing is to wait for the witch to expel the evil spirits for them."

    The orc next to him snorted, the two stopped talking, and Gu Liu, who had walked a few steps, was really relieved, it seemed that Jin was completely alone to tie him back. In this way, he can take the opportunity to get out of the Red Fox tribe.

    Just as he was thinking about it, an orc rushed over in front of him, and quickly passed Gu Liu's side, his loud voice exploded: "Leader! The orcs of the Tiger Tribe said that if they don't hand over their witches, they will It's about to come in!"

    Gu Liu's body froze, but he didn't expect that one of the two orcs behind him was the leader of the Red Fox Tribe, and then the speed under his feet became faster. The Red Fox Tribe was obviously different from the Tiger Tribe. Discord, although I don't know what will happen after his identity is revealed, there is no doubt that the sooner he leaves this tribe, the better, and the Tiger tribe has already gone outside the Red Fox tribe, and the orcs who want to come to the Tianhe tribe are also there, as long as they arrive in the tribe He is safe.

    Behind him, the leader of the Red Fox Tribe, Yan Wenyan, said angrily: "What do they want?! What do you call a witch from their tribe? We just bring back a witch from our tribe! It was enough to steal the witch secretly before, but now it's coming in a big light. Rob! I think they really want to die!"

    The orcs who came to report the news angrily said, "That's right! Are we going to fight them, the leader?"

    Yan: "Fight! You've been bullied, why don't you fight? Call me all the orcs, and give the Tiger Tribe some color!"

    Just as he finished speaking, a painful roar suddenly sounded in the cave, and soon Jin stumbled out and said in horror, "Chief, they...they— !"

    Yan's face changed greatly, and he didn't care about things outside the tribe. He greeted the two orcs into the cave. The three of them quickly carried the two orcs and a sub-beast out of the cave. Yan said, "Yes, let them go. Under the sun!"

    But the three people who came out of the cave struggled even more, shivering and screaming in pain, especially the sub-beast, who was lying on the ground with twisted limbs and a hideous face. It was extremely painful.     Such a big movement attracted all the orcs and beasts left in the tribe, and some people

    said: "This is evil spirits! Wu quickly expel the evil spirits for them."

Not all evil spirits were expelled by the witch, and they are still dead!"