ch 71

"Wizard, we are orcs of the Bighorn Tribe, this is our gift to you, this is Orc Kun, his stomach always hurts very much, can you expel evil spirits for him?" To

    the orc named Lu After the wound was sutured, Gu Liu asked the medical team to carry him to a clean room to rest. It was in the next room, and they specially vacated it to settle these alien tribe orcs and beasts.

    At the same time, Shan called the next patient, but he didn't expect that all four orcs would be called out. Before he opened his mouth, the orc in the lead offered a small packet of black stone and red stone. He paused and said to himself. Is this a gift, or iron ore and coal mine needed by the Tianhe tribe.

    After taking one look, he withdrew his gaze and said, "I'm not a witch, I'm a witch's student doctor, and the black stone and red stone are taken back. When you recover, you will pay your debts with your work in our tribe." Not to mention that

    he has medical treatment . The thought of buying these orcs and sub-beasts, just speaking of the two kinds of ores sent by the orcs, the quantity can be said to be very small. For iron refining, it can only be said that it is a drop in the bucket, and it is not very useful. Why should Gu Liu accept such a thing? It is better to let them stay in the Tianhe tribe to work as a mortgage to reduce the value of their treatment for them.

    As soon as the Tianhe tribe needs to build a lot of places, let's say houses and city walls, they have been busy for a winter, and with the powerful strength of the orcs and beasts here, they have not been able to complete half of it, and it can even be said that it is still far, far away.

    Besides, the toilet and sewer projects he started to renovate since he built the brick house are also very difficult. To put it bluntly, there are too few people in the Tianhe tribe. It is spring, and most of the races have to be separated. Land, hunting, gathering, and breeding work should also be tried.

    Guards also need manpower, such as mining stones, iron smelting, and making bricks and tiles. Which of these does not need people?

    Why did he take the risk to treat these people, not because the Tianhe tribe lacked people!

    When these people recover, he can let them go back to their own tribe to promote the fact that the Tianhe tribe can expel the evil spirits, and they only need to work for the Tianhe tribe, and at the same time they also provide food and shelter. After a long time, the people who stay and work Orcs and Asian beasts are doing what they are doing and how many people will go?

    It's not because of arrogance, but in this primitive place, the situation of the Tianhe tribe is really much better than other tribes, and there is a rush to the naked eye! Who can resist the attraction of a stable life with a wife and children?

    Thinking of this, he looked at the pale skinny orc and said, "Tell me what's wrong with you?"

    Kun looked at the leader of his tribe, the leader nodded, and then he said, "Witch... doctor, my Stomach pain..."

    Gu Liu motioned him to come forward, stretched out his hand to press his stomach and asked, "Does it hurt here?"

    Kun nodded: "It's right here, doctor."

    There was pain in the upper abdomen, and Gu Liu asked again, "It hurts slightly. The pain is still severe."

    Kun: "It hurts!"

    Gu Liu: "Is the pain regular?"

    Kun nodded heavily: "Yes, it always hurts at night!"

    He wanted to say something, his mouth opened. Kai made a long hiccup, with a look of pain on his face, Gu Liu looked at it, this is belching, commonly known as hiccups, one of the symptoms of gastrointestinal diseases.