ch 95

It's about to be eaten!

    Duan sat very obediently, although this morning, compared to other children, she could be called too naughty, but now she is very good, because she is hungry and can't wait to think Time to eat delicious food!

    When scooping food for her, Gu Liu paid special attention to her. This other pony orc was extremely energetic. In the morning, she was the one who said she would go out for a run. Gu Liu saw her running to the playground during recess. It became a little dark horse, ran several laps quickly, and even competed with several little orcs, making the whole playground extremely lively.

    Then Gu Liu resigned himself to dressing the little orcs. This morning, he wore the clothes alone for these little beanies many times, especially the little orcs, they really love to be transformed into beasts!

    Fortunately, although they seemed too active when listening to the class, these little peas were still very good when they were eating. In this world of lack of clothing and food, little orcs and little Asian beasts are rarely picky eaters, but they eat a lot, so For example, Duan, she quickly finished a bowl of noodles, and obediently carried the bowl to Gu Liu and said crisply, "Teacher, I still want to eat!

    " Eyes, seeing how good she is, Gu Liu felt that he was okay again, and said with a smile, "Teacher will give you a scoop."

    The little orcs who were full and drowsy fell asleep, and Gu Liu, A Du, and A Lai took them with him When they arrived at the resting room, there were soft beds and small quilts specially prepared for them.

    Seeing the bed, the little orcs and the little Asian beasts went crazy again, laughing and laughing, and two little lions became prototypes. Going back and forth, Gu Liu's eyelids jumped, he quickly maintained order, and closed the curtains. After the group of children had all gone to sleep, he, A Du and Alai were really relieved this time.

    Gu Liu was already mentally prepared that he would be very tired, but he didn't expect to be so tired, but when he saw the cute sleeping faces and the furry, naive animal shapes of these children, he felt so happy!

    This morning was really painful and happy for Gu Liu and a few teachers, but for this group of little Doudings, it was happiness, double the happiness!

    This is especially true for Duan. First of all, Duan likes to be lively, but the other little orcs in the tribe are all smaller than her, and they can't run past her at all. However, at school, she met a lot of orcs who were older than her. There are lions, leopards, wolves, and black bulls! Duan was so excited that he quickly mingled with the others. During recess, they also competed on the playground together to see who was the fastest! She was not convinced that Duan was inferior to the leopard and lion, and decided to fight again in the afternoon!

    Second, Duan really likes the playground! That round playground is just for her, it's so cool to run!

    In the end, the happiest thing of the day was waking up to the most delicious food she had ever eaten since she was born - maltose!

    When she woke up, Duan was still in a daze. She felt very uncomfortable in her head, but at this time the teacher came in and said that she wanted to give them something delicious. The teacher gave them pieces of white things, one person had two pieces, one was the size of their fist, Duan didn't know what it was, but she could smell a very sweet and sweet smell, and even got maltose in front of her. My classmates have already eaten, and seeing their expressions, I know that this maltose must be delicious!

    However, when he actually put the maltose in his mouth, Duan squinted his eyes happily, how could there be such a delicious thing in this world? ! This thing is so much sweeter than a stick! So much better!